Chapter 13 - Hyun Family Vacation with the In-Laws part 1

We Got Married plus One

 

 

         Because of their busy schedule, Lee SooMan decided to give all SME artists a month long vacations. Since all SME artists do their work by heart and always give their all in every performance with more passion. So for that he will give them a vacation and time to relax for them self, as a reward for their hard work. So all artists got all excited and start to plan for their own vacation as soon as they heard the news.

 

        So KyuHyun like the other artists plan a vacation for his little family, but this time he decided to bring his and Hyunnie's parents. And since this is the only change for them to have a vacation again with their own parents. So KyuHyun and SeoHyun plan their first ever vacations with both of their parents together.

 

(SeoHyun) Oppa so where should we go for our vacation?

(KyuHyun) well I'm planning to go to the beach to play with HyunHee in the sand and also to the waves and to relax more...

(SeoHyun) Beach with our parents?

(KyuHyun) oh yeah. So where we should go hmm... Hyunnie?

(SeoHyun) we should go to a place where we can all be happy and can relax all together

(KyuHyun) why don't we go to Jeju Island instead

(SeoHyun) that's a good idea Oppa. I also want to go there.

(KyuHyun) okay then Jeju Island is our destination.

 

         So the Maknae couple decided to go to Jeju. After their lunch date, the couple call their parents to tell them about the upcoming vacation for their family. After the call the couple fetch HyunHee at the soshi dorm where YoonA agree to look for him for awhile. Then the 3 Hyun go to the mall to buy some some of the things they going to use and bring for their vacation.

 

TWO DAYS LATER:

The Hyun Family is on their way to the Airport, for their 3 weeks stay on Jeju for their much awaited vacation with their parents. And since the Hyun Family arrive at the Airport too early so KyuHyun decided for them to eat some breakfast first at the cafe while waiting for their parents to arrive. So SeoHyun order some cakes for her, Kyu, and HyunHee, while for their drinks are ice coffee for KyuHyun, for her and HyunHee are fruit juice. After 15 minutes KyuHyun Parents and sister Ahra arrive first, then 10 minutes more Hyunnie's Parents arrive too. So KyuHyun order them some food for them to eat too. And since It's only 8:30 am that time, and their flight is at 10:00 am so they spend their time waiting while eating their breakfast.

 

WHILE EATING AT THE CAFE:

(HyunHee) Umma I'm so excited to go to Jeju...

(SeoHyun) really baby?

(HyunHee) *pout after hearing his umma*

(Mrs. Cho) why are you pouting baby?

(HyunHee) because I'm not a baby anymore Mamita...

(Mrs. Seo) oh right HyunHee is not a baby anymore

(HyunHee) you are right Grandma.

(Mrs. Cho) hahaha what a cute boy you are...

(HyunHee) *pout again*

(SeoHyun) and why are pouting again HyunHee they didn't even call you baby anymore

(HyunHee) because Umma I'm not a cute boy

(SeoHyun) then what are you?

(HyunHee) I'm a handsome boy. Like my KyuHyun Appa.

(KyuHyun) *laugh hard after hearing what HyunHee say* That's my boy...

(Mr. Cho and Mr. Seo) *also laugh to what the witty kid say*

(SeoHyun) aish... HyunHee you are now like your Appa

(HyunHee) deh Umma... because we are both handsome. Am I right Appa?

(KyuHyun) yes you are right my little man... *carry and hug HyunHee*

(Ahra) omo... omo... is this what you teach to your son KyuKyu? how old do you think your are?

(KyuHyun) old enough to be handsome *high five HyunHee*

(Mrs. Cho) hey stop that you two...

(SeoHyun) aish... Kyu stop acting like that in front of HyunHee. you really are still immature...

(KyuHyun) deh I will stop... but Hyunnie tell me even I act like this... you still fall to this immature man right? *wink at SeoHyun*

(SeoHyun) *just roll her eyes after hearing what KyuHyun told her*

(Mr. Cho) hahaha my son still no one can beat you from being a witty man...

(Mr. Seo) and my daughter is still the strict one hahaha *all of them laugh at the comment of their fathers*

 

         Then the time for their flight arrive, after one hour of ridding the plane the Cho's, Seo's, and Hyun Family arrive at Jeju Island. From the airport they all go straight to the hotel where KyuHyun have his 4 rooms reservations. After checking in, they all go their rooms to rest for awhile and decided to just meet at the hotel restaurant at lunch time, where they serve an eat all you can menu. While SeoHyun and KyuHyun is getting their food with HyunHee, the parents and Ahra which in the table and starting to eat is talking about the couple...

(Mr. Cho) I'm happy to see them like that. It make me proud about my son who is now responsible to think first his Family before himself...

(Mr. Seo) me too. I also think that because of KyuHyun and HyunHee is not that strict anymore. She now know how relax and have fun.

(Mrs. Cho) me too. I'm happy to know that my son is so lucky to meet someone like Hyunnie...

(Mrs. Seo) yes they are so adorable family.

(Mr. Cho) I can say that my son is now ready to be a family man...

Then the Hyun Family came to the table....

(SeoHyun) HyunHee eat now. And eat all the vegetable in your plate don't be like your Appa...

(HyunHee) yes Umma...

(SeoHyun) *put some more vegetable in KyuHyun's plate*

(KyuHyun) yah Hyunnie, stop putting vegetable in my plate

(SeoHyun) yah you need all of that so that your body won't get sick easily. *then she also start eating her food*

Then Ahra notice something...

(Ahra) hey Hyunnie, I didn't know that KyuKyu is a hands on dad?

(SeoHyun) well unnie when it comes to Hyunhee, he more strict that I am...

(Ahra) wow I never knew my brother can be a good Appa in the future... lucky you... *then wink at SeoHyun who is now blushing*

(SeoHyun) *smile at her Ahra unnie* deh unnie he really can be in the future...

(KyuHyun) hey Hyunnie stop talking to Ahra noona and finish your food already...

(SeoHyun) i know... and don't distract me with your talking too, I can see you haven't eating all the vegetable I put in your plate...

(KyuHyun) *pout at SeoHyun* do I really have to?

(Ahra) hahaha KyuKyu is now using his aeygo skills to Hyunnie...

(HyunHee) Umma... Appa... I'm done eating...

(SeoHyun) very good HyunHee not like your Appa...

(KyuHyun) hey that's unfair...

(SeoHyun) then you choose eat all that or you can't use and play your laptop and PSP again...

(KyuHyun) deh, deh, deh, I'll eat it all *whisper to himself* my bossy Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) *glare at KyuHyun* I heard you!

(KyuHyun) *just look at SeoHyun a with his famous innocent look*

Ahra and their Parents just laugh at the Maknae couple...

 

        After eating their lunch, the Hyun Family together with Ahra and their Parents spend their whole afternoon in exploring some place near the hotel. Then Ahra together with Mrs. Cho and Mrs. Seo go looking for native souvenir for their friends who is left in the city, Mr. Cho and Mr. Seo take HyunHee to look more at the view around the town where their hotel is near. And so is the Maknae couple who spend their free time together who is now having the time of their life.

       As their first day come to an end, they all go back to the hotel, eat their dinner and then go to their own assign room to rest and be ready for more and have a lot more energy for tomorrow's exploring time again...