Chapter 22 - SNSD also found out the secret too..

We Got Married plus One

 

 

         SeoHyun is now seating in front of the 8 members of SNSD crying. Well it is because the members of SNSD except to YoonA, also found out about the big secret of their Angel Maknae that she had been keeping to them. And learning about it makes TaeYeon and YuRi furious, while the other members just keep quiet.

 

(SeoHyun) *while crying* unnies... I'm really sorry.

(TaeYeon) why did you keep it from us... hmm SeoHyun?

(SeoHyun) I didn't mean it to keep it from all of you. The truth is we just want our relationship to be between me and KyuHyun oppa.

(YuRi) still you shouldn't have kept it from us.

(HyoYeon) Hey guys I think we should talk about this in a very calm way, okay?

(YoonA) I think HyoYeon unnie is right. Beside we should hear her reasons first before we all judge her and KyuHyun oppa.

(Tiffany) YoonA is right Tae...

(Sunny) okay Hyunnie... tell us, how is your relationship with KyuHyun oppa started.

(Jessica) and how long is your relationship...

(SooYoung) Hyunnie don't worry we wont be angry to you like what TaeYeon unnie and YuRi did.

(SeoHyun) *still crying* Unnies, our relationship start 4 years ago. And we both decided to only told it to our parents as a sign of respect to them. And also we don't want to be in a scandal that time. And all we want is to have a relationship between me and KyuHyun, to enjoy it, to solve our problems and differences, and to love each other in our own way. * still crying while explaining*

(TaeYeon) what I'm saying SeoHyun is, at least you let us know about it so that we also help you in case you two need it. While the other members is talking to SeoHyun, 

 

         YoonA excuse herself and said that she need to do something for awhile to her room. But the truth is, she will only going to call KyuHyun to let him know whats going on in their Dorm...

 

(YoonA) *calling KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) yeoboseo?

(YoonA) yeoboseo Oppa...

(KyuHyun) oh YoonA, what's up?

(YoonA) are you busy right now Oppa?

(KyuHyun) I'm resting now, we just finish our practice. Well DongHae Hyung invite us to eat in grill 5 taco.

(YoonA) Oppa can you cancel it and go here in our Dorm instead?

(KyuHyun) why?

(YoonA) well you see, my unnies found out about your secret relationship with Hyunnie... and they are now interrogating her now.

(KyuHyun) what? how's Hyunnie now?

(YoonA) she's crying for almost an hour now, and I cant make her stop. Maybe because she's nervous and scared now, so can you come here Oppa?

(KyuHyun) okay wait for me there.

 

         When YoonA come out her room after talking to KyuHyun, she saw SeoHyun who still crying while still seating in the couch, beside HyoYeon who still calming her down. So she go near them again while waiting for SeoHyun knight in shinning Armour to arrive.

 

(HyoYeon) Hyunnie we understand you now so please stop crying now...

(TaeYeon) I'm sorry Hyunnie, we just shock to know that you kept a secret to us.

(SeoHyun) Unnie, we just don't want to have a scandal that time. *still crying her hearts out because of nervousness and feeling scared*

(YuRi) okay we understand you already so don't cry...

Then someone knocks on the door... and Tiffany come to open it.

(Tiffany) oh Oppa... come in.

(KyuHyun) where is SeoHyun? *come inside with Tiffany*

(Jessica) Hey Kyu... what are you doing here?

(TaeYeon) KyuHyun Oppa?

(SeoHyun) *saw KyuHyun and run to hug him while crying still* Oppa... Oppa...

(KyuHyun) Hey Baby... don't cry anymore. Oppa is here. *hug Hyunnie while giving her soothing words to comfort her*

(YoonA) Oppa why don't you sit here first.

(YuRi) Oppa why are you here?

(YoonA) I call him... because I know we can't make Hyunnie stop from crying.

(TaeYeon) you know about them too?

(YoonA) *nods to her unnie* I found out about them after HyunHee got Hospitalize.

(Jessica) and you didn't tell it to us?

(YoonA) I think they should be the one to tell it to anyone in their own time right...

(Sunny) you had a point their YoonA...

(KyuHyun) *caressing Hyunnie's back* Hey Baby... stop crying please. You know it pain me to see like this, so please stop... for me?

(SeoHyun) *just look at KyuHyun, then snuggle her face to Kyu's neck*

(HyoYeon) okay, enough of this already. So SeoHyun can calm down now.

(KyuHyun) *pats Hyunnie* come on Baby, they only want to know. They only got shock to know about us, so don't be scared anymore...

(SeoHyun) * just look at him and nods. Then snuggle back her face to Kyu's neck*

(KyuHyun) *face SNSD* I'm sorry if we keep this as a secret. And if this makes you all furious just spare Hyunnie to this... If you all want to beat me, it's fine with me, just please don't hurt Hyunnie anymore... please I beg you all... *bows his head to them*

(SeoHyun) *hug her KyuHyun Oppa tight*

          All the SNSD just look each other after hearing what he said to them, and how he bow in front of them just make sure SeoHyun will not be hurting anymore. That's when they realize how this two maknae really love each other. Maybe keeping it to them is wrong, but maybe they just don't need to be on spotlight that time and for them to have a peaceful relationship that they call theirs from the start.

         After a few more minutes SeoHyun finally stop crying. But SeoHyun still hugging and holding the hand of her KyuHyun Oppa.

 

(Jessica) *laugh a little* hey Hyunnie you can now let go of your Kyu Oppa. we won't hurt him.

(HyoYeon) yah! just stop hugging him already...

(SeoHyun) *just look at her unnies, but still not letting go her man*

(YoonA) hahaha... I think she don't trust us anymore...

(KyuHyun) *caress Hyunnie's head* don't worry Hyunnie I won't go away. you can relax now.

(SeoHyun) *look at her Oppa* promise?

(KyuHyun) promise... *kiss her forehead*

(TaeYeon) I'm sorry Kyu and Hyunnie... about what happened earlier.

(KyuHyun) you don't have to say sorry Tae. We should be the one to ask for your forgiveness...

(Tiffany) okay let's stop this. we are all forgiven each other.

(SooYoung) okay! let's group hug... *then all SNSD group hug*

(Sunny) Let's Party!!!!

(YuRi) party?

(Sunny) yes party. to celebrate KyuHyun oppa and SeoHyun's relationship.

(SooYoung) okay!!! let's order lots of foods...

(Jessica) Yah! lots of food? why are you paying for it?

(SooYoung) *look at KyuHyun with her puppy eyes*

(KyuHyun) what are you looking at?

(SeoHyun) why is my KyuHyun Oppa need to pay for all the food you all going to eat?

(TaeYeon) yah! SooYoung... Hyunnie is right.

(HyoYeon) then let's share it. half of it will be paid by SNSD, then the other half will paid by KyuHyun Oppa. Fair enough right?

(KyuHyun) okay, we can do that...

 

         Sunny and SooYoung start to order to 4 differnt Restaurants, their reasons is because the relationship between Kyu and Hyunnie is already 4 years thet is why they choose 4 restaurants. while the other members clean the Dorm living room for their party for the two maknae. SeoHyun also help her unnies to make some juice for all of them while waiting for the food they order to arrive. Then KyuHyun call his HeeChul Hyung to inform him that he might be going home late from visiting the SNSD Dorm. He also told his Hyung that girls already know about their relationship.  

        And that is how the girls found out about their secret and how they accept it. At the end of the day all KyuHyun and SeoHyun want is to all their friends to accept their relationship. And even though they been to hardship KyuHyun and SeoHyun are still happy to know that the people that was close to them already accept their relationship. And because of this the maknae couple can't ask anything more.