Chapter 25 - The start of forever

We Got Married plus One

 

 

          KyuHyun thinks that his age right now settling down will always comes to mind. Of course not in that moment but in the future at lease. And he believes in the feelings he had for SeoHyun, and that is that Hyunnie will be the last woman in his life and the one for him. And because he believes that Hyunnie is also in the right age too, he plan to ask her to be with him and spend their life together. So he plan his proposal carefully with the help of his SungMin Hyung and ZhouMi Hyung.

 

(SungMin) are you sure about this Kyu?

(KyuHyun) yes Hyung, I'm sure.

(ZhouMi) well how about your commitments?

(KyuHyun) I will still do that, I'm just going to ask her and to be engage. Besides I plan to marry her after my re-service at the army first.

(SungMin) so in short you just want to make sure that SeoHyun will wait for you...

(ZhouMi) or you just want to let her fan boys know that she is already taken by you. right Kyu?

(KyuHyun) No. I'm want to do this because I love her so much. And I to let her know that I can't live without her anymore.

(SungMin) *become speechless after hearing what KyuHyun said to them*

(ZhouMi) wow man, you are really in love...

(KyuHyun) so Hyungs, can you help me?

(ZhouMi) I'll help you in every step of the way

(SungMin) count me in too.

(KyuHyun) thanks Hyungs.

 

         So the 3 boys first stop is SME to ask the blessing of Lee SooMan. And since LSM trust KyuHyun he agree and give his blessing to the couple. After that SungMin and ZhouMi help Kyu to find the best ring for his beloved girl SeoHyun. Then the 3 gentleman meet KyuHyun's and SeoHyunn's Parents in a Restaurant.

 

(Mrs. Cho) so Kyu, why did you invite us all for dinner?

(KyuHyun) I need to tell you all something Umma...

(Mrs. Seo) and what do you want tell us?

(KyuHyun) *breath deeply* Umma, Appa. Seo Umma, Seo Appa. I'm planning to ask JooHyun to marry me. I'm going to propose to her...

(Mrs. Cho) omo... really Kyu?

(KyuHyun) ded Umma.

(Mrs. Seo) omo... this is a fantastic news Kyu.

(Mr. Cho) are sure about this son?

(KyuHyun) deh Appa. I think about this a hundred times, and all I get is a hundred yes.

(Mr. Seo) I know this day would come anyway. I just hope that you and JooHyun will stay forever and always be happy.

(KyuHyun) thanks Seo Appa.

(Mr. Cho) but how about your career Kyu?

(KyuHyun) I will still do that. I plan to propose to her and then plan the wedding after my re-service in the army.

(Mr. Cho) oh okay, I think that's a good plan.

(KyuHyun) and also, for Hyunnie to still continue her career that I know she love to do.

(Mrs. Cho) oh I can't wait to see my grandchildren...

(Mrs. Seo) me too... and I know HyunHee will be happy to have a dongsaengs in the future...

(Mrs. Cho) oh you got that right...

(KyuHyun) *just smile to what his and Hyunnie's mother thinking off*

(SungMin) so Kyu, what's your plan?

(KyuHyun) plan? that I need to think about...

(ZhouMi) why don't you sing to her...

(KyuHyun) well yeah, I can do that

(SungMin) that's a good idea... (KyuHyun) you think so?

(ZhouMi) yes of course. I know SeoHyun love your voice to much and she will be happy to hear you sing to her.

(SungMin) I can play the guitar for you...

(KyuHyun) *just smile and agree to the suggestion of his Hyungs*

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After the whole week of preparing for it, KyuHyun is now ready to propose to SeoHyun. With the help of SungMin and ZhouMi, they manage to do all the necessary thing for the event. They reserve the whole Restaurant to accommodate all their guess, KyuHyun invite all the people that was close to him and SeoHyun. Like of course the members of SNSD and Super Junior, Lee SooMan who become their second father in the industry their working in, PD Kang and the other staff of WGM, ChangMin who is the best friend of KyuHyun and all the other artists of SME. And of course their loving parents are there for them, even the busy Ahra is there also.

 

(ZhouMi) this is it Kyu... good luck!

(KyuHyun) thanks Hyung... you and SungMin Hyung really help me a lot.

(ZhouMi) don't mention it... besides I'll still help you even if you don't ask us nicely, because you're my favorite dongsaeng Kyu...

(KyuHyun) *smile* thanks Hyung. It's good to hear that.

(SungMin) hey Kyu she's here.

(KyuHyun) thanks Hyung. Then KyuHyun go and meet SeoHyun at the front door...

(KyuHyun) hey Baby... *hug her*

(SeoHyun) Oppa... *hug him back*

(KyuHyun) *kiss Hyunnie's lips first* let's go inside Baby...

(SeoHyun) what's this party for Oppa?

(KyuHyun) *just shrugged his shoulder*

 

           So the couple go inside the Restaurant. Inside, SeoHyun saw her group mates that smilling widely at her, and the Super Junior oppas is giving Kyu a thumbs up. She also saw all the artists of SME inside, also PD Kang and the staff of WGM are also there. Even Lee SooMan is there beside her and Kyu's Parents. And also Ahra Unnie and HyunHee is smilling at her and Kyu. Then KyuHyun ask her to seat in the chair that place in the middle of the whole crowd. Still not understanding what's going on, so she just follow what KyuHyun had ask her to do. After that she saw KyuHyun go the stage where SungMin is waiting for him.

 

(KyuHyun) *clear his throat* Hello everyone. I would like to say to all the people here that... Thank you for coming here tonight. For wanting to witness one of the greatest event in my life. Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) yes oppa...

(KyuHyun) I want to tell you something... but since It's hard for me to tell it because of actually I'm nervous right now... can you just listen to my song instead?

(SeoHyun) *just nod her head*

(KyuHyun) *after seeing Hyunnie nodding head, he start to sing*

 

                 **  Sir I'm a bit nervous, about being here today,

                             Still not real sure what I'm going to say

                      So bare with me please,

                              If I take up too much of your time.

                      See in this box is a ring for your oldest,

                             She's my everything and all that I know is

                      It would be such relief if I knew that were on the same side

                             Cause very soon I'm hoping that I...

 

               ***  Can Marry your Daughter and make her my wife

                             I want her to be the only girl that I love, for the rest of my life

                     And give her the best of me till the day that I die

                      I gonna Marry your princess, And make her my queen

                            She'll be the most beautiful bride that I ever seen

                      I can't wait to smile, when she walks down the aisle

                            On the arm of her father...

                     On the day that I Marry your daughter

 

                  She's been here every step, 

                          Since the day that we met

                 (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)

                 So don't ever worry about me, ever treating her bad

                           I've got most of my vows done so far

                 (so bring on the better or worst)

                 And till death do us part

                There's no doubt in my mind,

                          It's time I'm ready to start I swear to you with all my heart

 

             ***  Can Marry your Daughter and make her my wife

                            I want her to be the only girl that I love, for the rest of my life

                   And give her the best of me till the day that I die

                   I gonna Marry your princess, And make her my queen

                            She'll be the most beautiful bride that I ever seen

                  I can't wait to smile, when she walks down the aisle

                           On the arm of her father...

                 On the day that I Marry your daughter

 

                 The first time I saw you her, I swear I knew that I'd say I do

 

              ***  I'm gonna Marry your Daughter and make her my wife

                           I want her to be the only girl that I love, for the rest of my life

                    And give her the best of me till the day that I die

                   I gonna Marry your princess, And make her my queen  

                           She'll be the most beautiful bride that I ever seen

                   I can't wait to smile, when she walks down the aisle

                           On the arm of her father...

                  On the day that I Marry your daughter

 

 

(SeoHyun) *crying*

(KyuHyun) *kneel in front of Hyunnie* Baby... we've been through a lot. But still manage to get over it all. We learned to love each other differences and flaws. We even keep our relationship to others. JooHyun, I'm not a perfect person. I can't even promise you a perfect life with me, all I can promise you is happy life with me for the rest of our life...

(SeoHyun) *smile brightly to KyuHyun, even her face is full of tears*

(KyuHyun) Baby... Will you Marry me?

(SeoHyun) Yes Baby... *hug him tight* I will Marry you.

 

After hearing her answer, KyuHyun stand up and put the ring on her finger and kiss her passionately. Then everyone start to clap and cheer for the newly engage couple. Then their Parents come to them, to greet them and congratulate them. Now the happy couple is dancing in the dance floor together with their friends that keeps on congratulating them.

 

(Seohyun) *hugging KyuHyun* Thank you Kyu for this surprise.

(KyuHyun) *smack her on the lips* anything for you Baby...

(SeoHyun) I'm really happy. This is the best day of my life. I Love You so much.

(KyuHyun) I Love You too... so much Baby.

(SeoHyun) so this means forever Oppa?

(KyuHyun) Yes, we are forever... you are the one for me, and no one else.

 

And the couple kiss again. and again. and again. So the Maknae couple is happy and contented for everything they have. They know that the two of them is not perfect, but if they are together they know they will be...