chapter 6 - KyuHyun's Suprise

We Got Married plus One

 

Super Junior is now back again to South Korea, after their performance in 5 different countries for their Super Show 6. KyuHyun together with the other members of Super Junior is now headed to their Dorm, upon arriving at the Dorm some of the members go to their own room to rest and the others order some food to eat. KyuHyun who headed straight to his room, change his cloths and start preparing his gifts for SeoHyun and HyunHee. After preparing things, he call his manager Hyung to say his thanks for giving them a week of rest. After that he also send his thanks to Mr. Lee SooMan for granting him a permission for his plan and to the staff of WGM for helping him. 

 

Meanwhile in Soshi Dorm, Seohyun is preparing HyunHee and the things they gonna bring for the week because the staff of WGM told her that she and HyunHee is given a bonding moments while they waiting for KyuHyun's to be back in Korea again after his busy schedule. So SeoHyun after hearing the bonding time she will have with her little HyunHee, she become excited and start packing the things they gonna be needed. Not knowing that the said bonding time is only part of KyuHyun's surprise for them. So after almost an hour of preparing SeoHyun and HyunHee is now headed to their destination GANGWONDO.

 

INSIDE THE TRAIN:

(HyunHee) Umma where are we going?

(SeoHyun) we are going to Gangwondo baby...

(HyunHee) why?

(SeoHyun) so we can relax. also for to play in a nice park. You like that right?

(HyunHee) ahmmm.... yes. *pout a little*

(SeoHyun) why are you pouting HyunHee?

(HyunHee) because HyunHee wants to be with Appa too.

(SeoHyun) Don't worry baby, when Appa return home we will ask his to bring us here again. Okay?

(HyunHee) Okay Umma! *smile brightly*

 

                            ************************************************************************************************

 

AT THE JEONGDONGJIN STATION:

Meanwhile in Jeongdongjin Station, KyuHyun is waiting for SeoHyun and HyunHee to arrive. Feeling little nervous if he can do all what he plan for the three of them. But feeling more excieted and looking forward to seeing them again. And hoping for his plan to work for a week of vacation.

After for almost 3 hours of traveling, the train finally arrive at the station. Seeing SeoHyun while carrying the sleeping HyunHee in her arms, KyuHyun hide at the corner so that SeoHyunwon't see him for awhile. Some of the staff help her on her bags and wait for the instractions for PD Kang.

(PD Kang) SeoHyun you can stay here the meantime.

(SeoHyun) Why PDnim?

(PD Kang) Well the one who's gonna fetch you to assist and lead you to your hotel siute.

(SeoHyun) oh is that so? Okay I can wait here.

(PD Kang) Then I'll go ahead. Don't worry some of the staff will be staying here to accompany you while waiting, so that I can prepare some of the thing we're gonna be needing in the Hotel.

(SeoHyun) oh Okay PDnim. *still carrying the sleeping HyunHee in her arms* A few minutes later, a man approach SeoHyun...

(Man) Excuse me Miss, are you SeoHyun?

(SeoHyun) Yes, why? * not looking at the man because she fix how HyunHee in her arms*

(Man) I was the one who's gonna bring you to the Hotel Ma'am. *with amuse face*

(SeoHyun) oh really? can you please help me to bring my bags? *then look to the man*

(KyuHyun) *smile widely to see the shock face of SeoHyun*

(SeoHyun) YAH CHO KYUHYUN!!!!

(KyuHyun) I miss you too Hyunnie so much! *smile so brightly*

(SeoHyun) KyuHyun you evil!!! why didn't you call that you will be going home and be here too?

(KyuHyun) *taking the sleeping HyunHee in SeoHyun"s arms* i did not call to suprise you Honey.

(SeoHyun) but still Oppa...

(KyuHyun) thay's why it's called suprise Honey... for you to be suprise. *kiss SeoHyun's forhead*

(SeoHyun) *hug KyuHyun tightly and whisper to his ear* you're lucky that I Love You you evil man...

(KyuHyun) *laugh out loud* I know Hyunnie... I know.

 

Then the Maknae Couple start walking to go to Jeongdongjin Beach where he reserve a big suite for the three of them to the entire week of their vacation. When they arrive at their suite PD Kang told them that can take the whole afternoon to rest and just to resume the shooting for the next episode the next day.

 

INSIDE THE HOTEL SUITE:

(KyuHyun) *putting HyunHee on the bed* what do you want to eat Hyunnie? 

(SeoHyun) *hold KyuHyun's face and kiss him hard on the lips*

(KyuHyun) *kiss back SeoHyun more passionately*

(SeoHyun) *after the kiss* I miss you Honey so much!

(KyuHyun) *smile to SeoHyun* I miss you more... more than you ever know baby...

(SeoHyun) what is your question again oppa?

(KyuHyun) I'm asking you what do you want to eat.

(SeoHyun) anything oppa...

(KyuHyun) okay wait here.

 

After ordering some food, they started to eat while waiting for HyunHee to wake up. Since this is the only time they got alone together after so long, Kyuhyun always give SeoHyun a kiss and SeoHyun hugs him all the time. When the food arrive KyuHyun set it in the table and open the tv to watch some program... then while they are watching and eating SeoHyun is sitting on KyuHyun's lap. Then someone call SeoHyun...

(HyunHee) Umma... where are you? 

(SeoHyun) oh baby I'm here... come someone want to see you.

(HyunHee) who umma? *then look where his Umma is sitting*

(KyuHyun) *smile to HyunHee* hey HyunHee miss me?

(HyunHee) *run to his Appa and SeoHyun carry him to hug KyuHyun* APPA!!!!!!

(KyuHyun) you are like your umma both of you love shouting at me *still smile brightly*

(HyunHee) Appa I miss you...

(KyuHyun) I miss you too my HyunHee...

(HyunHee) we can now appa?

(KyuHyun) we will play tomorrow at the beach... why don't you open my present to you... *point on the gifts he had for HyunHee*

(HyunHee) *jumps up and down* yehey yehey appa is the best!!!!

(SeoKyu) *laugh together at their little HyunHee*

(HyunHee) *stop playing when he saw SeoHyun* Umma why are sitting on appa's lap?

(SeoHyun) because umma miss appa so much... *smile*

(HyunHee) *get his new toy and also seat on KyuHyun* then umma I can also seat on appa's lap because I also miss him so much...

(KyuHyun) hahaha what am I a chair to the both of you?

(SeoHee) *look at each other and then look at KyuHyun and both said* yes!!! *then laugh together*

This is how the Hyun Family spend their free time together and also their renioun as a family.

 

                                 ***********************************************************************************************

 

Next day, the Hyun Family spend their whole day on the beach of Jeongdongjin. KyuHyun is teaching HyunHee to swim while SeoHyun is fixing their food on the balanket that they bring. After that they also spend their time on looking for shells while waiting for the sunset. The Couple enjoy their time together and HyunHee's first time in the Beach.

 

For their second day, the couple go and shop for suviniers for their Hyungs and Unnies. Also they spend some time to take some pictures for their momeries. Eat at the fine restaurant near the beach and do the things that KyuHyun and SeoHyun want to do for the longest time... to be a normal person again even for just a day...

 

On the third day, the Hyun Family spend their last day Moraeshigae Park. The couple give HyunHee all the attention they can give to him. The Hyun Family have the best vacation of their life, that is why SeoHyun is very thankful for KyuHyun's suprise to them. The best she ever had...

 

                                      ********************************************************************************************