Chapter 12 - The wrath of the Angel Maknae

We Got Married plus One

 

 

 

                SeoHyun and HyunHee is now staying at the Maknae House while waiting for the arrival of KyuHyun from his week long schedule out of the country. After preparing all she needed she wait for KyuHyun while letting HyunHee to play. After for almost an hour of waiting she receive a call from her SungMin oppa...

 

(SeoHyun) yeoboseo...?

(SungMin) yeoboseo... SeoHyun?

(SeoHyun) Deh oppa... do need anything?

(SungMin) well actually Seo, I need you to come and fetch Kyu here in the Hospital.

(SeoHyun) wehhh... what happen?

(SungMin) nothing serious. He just sprain his ankle.

(SeoHyun) WHAT??? Okay I'm going there.

 

                After SungMin told her the name of the Hospital, SeoHyun is really nervous at that moment after knowing what happen to her husband. So while at cab she is praying and hoping that KyuHyun is alright, because at the time like this she remember the accident where KyuHyun is involve that he almost lost his life. When she and HyunHee arrive at the Hospital she saw some of the members of Super Junior outside the Emergency Room.

 

(SeoHyun) *start to cry* Oppa's what hppen to KyuHyun Oppa?

(HeeChul) Seobaby don't cry... he just got some bruises in the arms and legs and just sprained his right ankle. So you don't need to cry....okay

(SeoHyun) *still sobbing* but oppa what really happen to him?

(SungMin) when some of his fans learned about his arrival today from a long week schedule from Japan, the fans wait for him to give him some gifts. And we all know KyuHyun he doesn't want to disappoint his fans. If he can get all his fans gifts just to make them happy we all know he will.

(SeoHyun) *calm a little* Aish... that attitude of his is making me really angry you know oppa.

(HeeChul) you' re not the only one Seobaby...

(SungMin) the fans get to excited to be near him and started to push each other. So the end of it, he was the one who got pushed and the worst is his right ankle got twisted.

(KangIn) *who is now playing with HyunHee* his security had a hard time taking him out of there that is why he also some bruises...

(SeoHyun) Chullie Oppa.... when is he coming out?

(HeeChul) just wait a little more okay...

(KangIn) *who is playing with HyunHee* I think they just putting some bandage in his ankle

(SeoHyun) do think I can go in so I can see Kyu?

(HeeChul) Let's just wait for him here Seobaby okay...

(SeoHyun) *breath deeply* Okay oppa...

(HyunHee) Umma why are we here? *still playing with his KangIn samchon*

(SeoHyun) we are just waiting for Appa okay?

(HyunHee) *just nods and continue to play with his KangIn samchon and now with SungMin samchon*

                A few minutes later Manager Prince come out the Emergency Room with KyuHyun who is seated on a wheel chair. Then after that the Super Junior member is the one who accompany them back to their Maknae House.

 

                                                      ****************************************************

 

INSIDE THE ROOM:

 

(KyuHyun) *after lying on the bed* Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) *just look at KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) please Hyunnie don't be angry with me.... please...

(SeoHyun) and why not hmm...? how many times Kyu? how many?

(KyuHyun) I know Hyunnie... you tell it to me too many times already.

(SeoHyun) and yet you never do it. Does it hard for you to think of your self once in awhile?

(KyuHyun) but it's just an accident honey...

(SeoHyun) *become furious* ACCIDENT? you call that an accident? those fan girls of yours didn't even think that you might get hurt, then don't care what ever happen just to get near you... look at you right now...

(KyuHyun) I already know my fault so please don't act cold to me... please honey...

(SeoHyun) and just forget this just like that? No Kyu that ain't gonna happen.

(KyuHyun) I'm fine, the Doctor told me that all I need to do is rest for 3 to 4 days and I'll be fine.

(SeoHyun) *glare at KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) *hold her hand and let her sit beside him* I'm really sorry baby... please don't be angry anymore, I promise that I"ll be more careful next time and will always follow all the thinks you are saying to me...

(SeoHyun) *just stare at Kyu*

(KyuHyun) *kiss her forehead* Please forgive me baby....

(SeoHyun) *close her eyes, breath deeply, open her eyes and nod to him*

(KyuHyun) *smile to her* so am I forgiven?

(SeoHyun) yes I forgive you oppa. but please don't let this happen again please....

(KyuHyun) I promise Hyunnie I won't let this happen again... *hug her tightly*

(SeoHyun) oh I'll just check on HyunHee okay oppa...

(KyuHyun) okay baby...

(SeoHyun) oh and by the way oppa... you are not allowed to use your PSP and Laptop for the whole week, do you understand oppa?

(KyuHyun) but Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) that's your punishment for not taking care of your self. It's either you follow that or don't talk to me at all...

(KyuHyun) *accept his depeat* yes Hyunnie, I will not play and use them...

(SeoHyun) that's my husband always follow his wife *smile brightly* I'll check HyunHee first and then make something to eat okay...

(KyuHyun) yes Hyunnie *pout*

(SeoHyun) *kiss her pouting husband and go outside*

 

                 After a few minutes of waiting, KyuHyun got tired of waiting so he go out side by hopping... and because of the noise, SeoHyun look what is happening at their living room...

 

(SeoHyun) didn't I told you to stay there and rest?

(KyuHyun) but Hyunnie I'm bored inside the room. and beside you won't let me play so I just go outside and wait for you here...

(SeoHyun) how did you get here?

(KyuHyun) by hopping...

(SeoHyun) you just hop? what if something happen to you again? didn't you just told me that you will not let something bad happen to you, and now you do this...?

(KyuHyun) ehhh... come on baby just this one please...

(SeoHyun) and why didn't you use the cane that the Doctor give you...

(KyuHyun) ehhh... Hyunnie I forgot.

(SeoHyun) you forgot...? aish... Kyu you are more childish than your son

(KyuHyun) sorry baby...

(SeoHyun) *get the cane in room* if you really sorry go back inside the room now and rest. also wait for me there and I will bring the food there...

(KyuHyun) okay baby... *go inside the room*

 

After a few minutes... HyunHee enter the room...

 

(HyunHee) Appa....

(KyuHyun) hey baby... come here...

(HyunHee) Appa what happen to you?

(KyuHyun) oh just a little accident, so don't worry okay...

(HyunHee) okay... *hug his Appa*

(KyuHyun) so baby what do you want to do?

(HyunHee) let's watch TV appa.

(KyuHyun) okay what do you want to watch... hmmm...

(HyunHee) Pokemon Appa...

 

                          So while waiting for SeoHyun who is preparing the food, KyuHyun and Hyunhee spend their time by watching TV. So when SeoHyun enter the room again with the food Kyu move a little so that Hyunnie can also seat on the bed. And the Hyun Family spend the day with just watching TV, reading story book for little HyunHee. As the end the Hyun Family bonding time end with SeoHyun happy for knowing that her husband is safe, HyunHee is glad to know that he is going to spend a lot of time with Appa, and the bored KyuHyun who is forbidden to use his PSP and Laptop... but still happy to spend some time to his family.

 

                                      ****************************************************