chapter 4 - Maknae couple Housewarming the SNSD and Super Junior way

We Got Married plus One

 

Today the Hyun Family will start to decorate their new house that MBC give to them for the duration of the show. The appliances that they bought 3 days ago just arrive and they will gonna arrange it to what look they prepare. SeoHyun and KyuHyun start their job decorating while their little HyunHee is taking a nap in 1 of the room. After almost 3 hours of working in the house the couple finish decorating the house. So while the Maknae couple is waiting for HyunHee to wake up, the couple decided to take a rest for awhile and eat some snacks. After a few minutes of eating and resting, little HyunHee finally wake up and looking for his umma. Then KyuHyun give some food for HyunHee and he started to eat. Then the couple decided to go to the supermarket to get some food supplies for the house.

 

In the Supermarket, SeoHyun choose some vegetables and fruits, and also some meat like chicken and pork. While on the other hand KyuHyun is holding HyunHee. SeoHyun also get some chips for KyuHyun, and some goguma for her and HyunHee, and banana milk that HyunHee requested earlier to her. After going to the supermarket the Hyun Family go back to their house. 

 

                                                       ***************************************************************************

 

While SeoHyun and KyuHyun is fixing the food that they brought, and HyunHee is playing, KyuHyun receive a phone call from his KangIn hyung. So he go outside to answer the call...

 

(KyuHyun) yeoboseo? 

(Kang) yeoboseo kyu?

(KyuHyun) oh hyung why did you call?

(Kang) well me and the other members of Super Junior decided to give you a housewarming in your new house.

(KyuHyun) what???

(Kang) hey your attitude Kyu is really annoying did you know that?

(KyuHyun) because your idea is not good to begin with...

(Kang) whatever you say Kyu. Anyway since you and SeoHyun is on your new house now, we decided to give a housewarming.

(KyuHyun) I think that's a bad a idea. And I don't like it.

(Kang) Well sorry Kyu, we already decided so we all going to see you later for the housewarming. Don't worry Kyu we are all bring some gifts for you and SeoHyun. *then KangIn just drop the call*

(KyuHyun) ahh, this is not good *scratch his head and then facepalm his head*

 

Meanwhile SeoHyun also receive a call from her Sunny Unnie...

(SeoHyun) yeoboseo?

(Sunny) yeoboseo Hyunnie

(SeoHyun) oh Sunny unnie why did you call?

(Sunny) Hyunnie, we all the unnies want to go there and give you a housewarming because you already have a new house.

(SeoHyun) What did you say unnie?

(Sunny) you heard me right Hyunnie. So see you and KyuHyun oppa later, okay Hyunnie. And don't worry we all gonna bring gifts for the both of you specially to our little nephew HyunHee. *and she drop the call*

(SeoHyun) but unnie... *no answer*

After the call SeoHyun sight deeply and then saw KyuHyun entering the house. And the news of her unnies coming to their house she run and hug KyuHyun...

(KyuHyun) what's wrong Hyunnie?

(SeoHyun) oppa... *she whine*

(KyuHyun) tell me what happen when I'm outside?

(SeoHyun) oppa Sunny unnie call to tell me that all my unnies are going here to give us a housewarming.

(KyuHyun) what? so is your unnies want to do that?

(SeoHyun) what do you mean oppa?

(KyuHyun) Actually KangIn hyung also called me to tell me that they want to give us housewarming...

(SeoHyun) really? so what are we gonna do now oppa?

(KyuHyun) well Hyunnie all we can do is to prepare some food for them because we both know all my hyungs and all your unnies are food lover.

(SeoHyun) okay oppa. I just hope that they also bring some food

(KyuHyun) don't hope to much yeobo *smile to Hyunnie*

 

                                             ************************************************************************** 

 

And so the Maknae couple start to work at kitchen but still checking HyunHee once in while. They cook more than enough to all their visitors. They make some kimchi, samgyeopsal, tteokbokki, japchae, and gimbap. After preparing the food, SeoHyun start to clean a little the living room and then KyuHyun get HyunHee ready before all their guess arrive. After a few minutes of waiting, the SNSD is the guess who first to arrive to the Hyun Family house.

(SNSD) *shouts* Seobaby we're here...

(SeoHyun) *immediately open the door* Unnies please keep all your voices down. You might disturb the our neighbor.

(YoonA) oh sorry Hyunnie. We just really excited to see HyunHee again.

(YuRi) and we also want to see your house.

(SeoHyun) okay. Just keep your voices down and please don't give HyunHee some junk foods KyuHyun oppa don't want HyunHee to eat those kinds of food for now.

(Taeyeon) Aish this people. Why don't we all go in so that we can put this gifts down and so that we can also see Kyu oppa and HyunHee

(SeoHyun) you right Tae unnie. come on in unnies...

(KyuHyun) *come out in the room while carrying HyunHee* Hyunnie who's on the door?

(SeoHyun) oh oppa, my unnies just arrive

(KyuHyun) oh welcome to our house...

(SNSD) thank you KyuHyun oppa...

(Sunny) hello HyunHee. Did you miss me?

(HyoYeon) no it's me who he miss, right HyunHee? 

and all the SNSD member started to argue who HyunHee miss the most while they're all going inside the house. and while they're doing that the doorbell rang again. SeoHyun open it again and saw her Super Junior Oppas is outside.

(SeoHyun) Oppas welcome to our house.

(SuJu) We're happy to be here...

(KyuHyun) *because of the loud voices of SuJu member HyunHee startled in KyuHyun's arms* Hyung don't shout HyunHee is now afraid...

(Min) oh we're sorry HyunHee... *but HyunHee just snuggle his facein his Kyu appa's neck*

(Hee) Oh I didn't know that the SNSD is also here...

(Jessica) well oppa we want to give the Maknae couple a housewarming to their new house.

(Hee) well honey that's also our reason why we are here in the first place.

(Hyuk) since we are all here. why don't we start the party...

(SNSD)/(SuJu) let's go...

The Maknae couple just left looking each other while shaking their heads and HyunHee who still snuggling his head on KyuHyun's neck.

 

                                                  ***************************************************************************

 

The housewarming party that sponsored by both Super Junior and SNSD came out as what the couple predicted, full of noise and more chaotic. The party finish after 4 hours, even though the couple is against it at first they still enjoy the party that was given to them by their Hyungs and Unnies. When all their visitor left, the couple started to clean again. KyuHyun start to put the dishes to the sink and wash it while SeoHyun is putting HyunHee to bed. After SeoHyun put HyunHee to bed, she help KyuHyun in cleaning the kitchen. Then they look to all the gifts that was given to them by their hyungs and unnies. While seating at the sofa...

 

(KyuHyun) what a party ehh...?

(SeoHyun) your right oppa...

(KyuHyun) I think we should not let them come here again.

(SeoHyun) I think so too oppa

(KyuHyun) *laugh at SeoHyun* who are you and what you did to my nice and angel Seobaby?

(SeoHyun) *pout at KyuHyun* Yah! oppa your so bad

(KyuHyun) I'm just joking Hyunnie.

(SeoHyun) hmmm oppa let's finish this already so we can rest... 

(KyuHyun) okay Hyunnie... 

 

After cleaning and keeping the gifts the couple prepare to sleep and end their chaotic day. SeoHyun goes to the bathroom first, so while waiting KyuHyun told himself that he wont let his hyungs to come over again to his house. Then his turn came to use the bathroom, SeoHyun also decided not to invite again her unnies again all at the same time. This is how they end their day.

 

                                                              ***************************************************************************