Chapter 21 - When Super Junior learned about the Secret...

We Got Married plus One

 

 

          Since the Super Junior is busy to their up coming album, so KyuHyun decided to let HyunHee to stay at his parents house for awhile. And because of this the whole group is always tired. So their Manager Hyung give the boys a day off, for them to rest even for just one day. Some of the members just watching TV, some are playing games at their own laptop and KyuHyun is just go straight to his room at the dorm to sleep.

        And since DongHae wants to play the games too. But since his laptop is broken, so he decided to ask if he can lend KyuHyun's laptop. And because KyuHyun is too tired to argue, so he just agree. But when DongHae goes out KyuHyun's room, the games already started between his SHinDong, HeeChul, SungMin, and EunHyuk Hyung. So whole waiting for his turn to join his other Hyung, he just open the laptop and look at Kyu's save pictures there. Then he look at the gallery and go to the folder with a name SWEET ANGEL, and when he open it he got shock of what the thing he saw. So he got the attention of RyeoWook and ZhouMi who just finished cooking...

(Wookie) DongHae Hyung what are you looking?

(ZhouMi) and why is your face like that?

(DongHae) Wookie what did KyuHyun told us about him dating...?

(Wookie) that he is busy and had a lot of schedule, so he had no time to date. Why?

(DongHae) I think Kyu just lie to us...

(ZhouMi) what do you mean?

(DongHae) look at this... *then show the pictures in the laptop to the two*

(Wookie) *still shock to what he saw* I can't believe this...

The 3 people who was still in shock to what they saw got the attention of KangIn and Henry who is watching TV at the living room...

(KangIn) What are you 3 looking at...?

(DongHae) *show the laptop to him* Henry call your ShinDong, HeeChul, SungMin, and EunHyuk Hyung and tell them to come here now.

(Henry) yes Hyung. *then go and call his other Hyung*

(KangIn) so that is why her reaction is like that, when that incident happen...

(HeeChul) yah! what do we need to talk about? I'm in the middle of playing...

(Wookie) this is about KyuHyun...

(SungMin) what about him?

Then DongHae show them all the picture he saw in KyuHyun's laptop. And the got shock like the other who saw it first.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

 

         They all waited for Kyu to wake up. Then after 1 hour of waiting, they saw KyuHyun who is coming out of the room. Then HeeChul pull KyuHyun in the living room where the other members is waiting, the minute he sit in the couch they all start to question him...

(KyuHyun) Hyung what's going here?

(DongHae) we want to ask you some questions and hoping that you will not tell a lie to us.

(KyuHyun) and what do you want to know?

(HeeChul) are you dating right now?

(KyuHyun) No.

(SungMin) are you sure?

(KyuHyun) yes I'm sure...

(DongHae) then what's the meaning of this picture? *show him the pictures in his laptop*

(HeeChul) so I'll ask you again... are you dating right now?

(KyuHyun) No.

(ZhouMi) I think you better tell the truth Kyu.

(KyuHyun) but I'm telling the truth... I'm not dating Hyunnie anymore.

(EunHyuk) then you are saying that this pictures are old ones?

(KyuHyun) No. I think that pictures are just a few weeks ago...

(Wookie) but you just said that you are not dating her anymore?

(SungMin) and why do you have a picture that the both of you is kissing?

(KyuHyun) were not dating, because Hyunnie is my girlfriend... that's what boyfriend/girlfriend do...

(SUJU) WHAT???

(DongHae) *the first one to recover to what KyuHyun said to them* How long you two are together?

(KyuHyun) 4 y---- cut what his saying by his Hyungs*

(ZhouMi) 4 days?

(KangIn) 4 weeks?

(HeeChul) 4 months?

(KyuHyun) 4 years...

(Henry) That long already? *shout at Kyu*

(KyuHyun) yah! I know I keep it a secret and make a mistake but you don't have to shout at me...

(SungMin) when did you start your relationship?

(DongHae) don't you trust us Kyu?

(KyuHyun) *breath deeply* I do trust you Hyung. It just... when Hyunnie and I started dating 4 years ago, we decided to keep it a secret and only let our parents know the truth about us because we don't want our relationship to go on scandals that will make both of us hurt. And also we want our relationship to be between the two of us, to solve our differences and enjoy the company of one another.

(EunHyuk) well you got a point there.

(KyuHyun) and we don't want scandal that time. Remember that Hyunnie is still in WGM that time.

(KangIn) then why didn't you tell us? were your Hyungs Kyu...

(KyuHyun) No offecement Hyung, but sometimes all of you are very talkative sometimes...

(ShinDong) you got a point Kyu... hahaha...

 

         Until dinner time the Super Junior keep asking KyuHyun about his relationship with SeoHyun. And how they started and all other questions, until KangIn remember something...

(KangIn) so that is the reason why is SeoHyun is so furious that time...

(HeeChul) oh yeah, the time you got sick during SM Town concert.

(KyuHyun) yes Hyung. I actually beg Hyunnie to forgive the 6 idiots who play the prank on me that made me sick that day.

(SungMin) yah! who are you calling idiot Kyu?

(HeeChul) all 6 of you. Stop this already let's go eat and rest, we still have a long day tomorrow.

 

         Later that night, after the long interrogation of his Hyungs about his secret relationship with SeoHyun, KyuHyun is now at his room and calling Hyunnie to tell her about what happened earlier.

 

(KyuHyun) *calling SeoHyun*

(SeoHyun) yeoboseo?

(KyuHyun) Hyunnie baby...

(SeoHyun) oppa...

(KyuHyun) how's your day?

(SeoHyun) well it's fine my KyuHyunnie oppa... and your's?

(KyuHyun) It just that my Hyung found out about our 4 year old relationship.

(SeoHyun) really?

(KyuHyun) deh. but you don't have to worry, I already ask them to not ask you about it. they might tease you a little when they saw you, so just don't them okay?

(SeoHyun) okay oppa...

 

         And the couple just talk about their day activity. And also they talk about HyunHee, and his request to go to amusement park. After that SeoHyun bid her goodbye so that KyuHyun can rest also because she knows that Kyu had a long day tomorrow.