chapter 8 -when Curious YoonA find out

We Got Married plus One

 

{To all my readers subcribers this chapter is not part of the WGM show, this part of my imagination of the supose reality for my otp seokyu. It is because I want someone to know about their secret relationship.}

 

YOONA POV

 

                She was called the Curious YoonA by her grouomates, because she always ask questions that a normal person don't ask specially if she become really curious about it. And if something caught her attention, she will do everything to find out what the story behind it and how it become like that to begin with. As what her other members say nothing can escape to curious YoonA if she become really curious.

               Not known to everyone she was the #1 fan of the Maknae specially if she will pair up with KyuHyun oppa, as what the fans call them the SeoKyu Couple. For her seeing SeoHyun and KyuHyun together make her feel that she was teeager again. So because of this she want that the Maknae Couple to be real. So whenever she got her change to observe them she do it by heart, but because of her tight schedule as an actress for her drama and as a member of SNSD she sometimes forget about them. Her curiosity to the maknae has comeback when she got a change to took a picture of them while sleeping the one time they go there to check upon the sick Baby HyunHee who is in the hospital that time. She find it somehow weird for her maknae to sleep like that and making KyuHyun's lap as pillow, but her maknae looks comfortable in that position. Her mind filled with too many question on why and how it happend, or how come SeoHyun is just too comfortable to Kyu Oppa. She know SeoHyun is not that too comfortable at boys around her, she always the awkward one. So she want to know what's the story behind it and how it become possible.  

 

                                                               ******************************************

 

               The first thing she did is to observe her maknae's action too close. And by doing it she discover that SeoHyun become addicted on texting, which she never had been before. She didn't know how long but by the looks of it she really is now. Also SeoHyun always bring her phone everywhere she go. Even to just going to the bathroom, she always bring it. It's like her life is going to end if she put her phone down even for just a second. Then comes her laptop. Before SeoHyun's laptop never had a password, but she found out that the gadget has it now. It looks Hyunnie is really becoming suspicious to her. Also she often see that SeoHyun has some cloths that same as KyuHyun have. And her last proof that the two maknae had hidding something from them is their same ring, and it's not their WGM ring she knows, she check it.

 

              After waiting for the chance to look more clearly too long, fate give it to her finally. Because one time SeoHyun is rushing to her schedule, she forgot her phone on the dorm. So she took the only oppurtunity she had to look what's inside Seo's phone. Lucky for her the phone has no lock code, so she open it and got shock because her phone wallpaper is KyuHyun's smiling face. Then she check her messages, and she was suprise to see that all the save messages on Seo's phone is all came from KyuHyun. She was laughing the whole time while reading the text conversation of SeoHyun and KyuHyun, and that is because of too much cheeseness. She also check the Seo's pictures, she also got shock because some of the pictures is the maknae sweet poses. It has different pictures of Kyu oppa's, like smiling Kyu, sleeping Kyu, and pouting Kyu. She also saw some pictures of the maknaes in some beautiful places, seating together, Kyu oppa giving SeoHyun a backhug, Kyu's carrying Seo at his back, Seo's seating on Kyu's lap, and last she saw the most shocking picture SeoHyun's phone had is... THE TWO MAKNAE KISSING. 

 

             "OH. MY. GOD. my Seobaby you are so busted." she told herself. She send a copy of the picture where the two is kissing for her to have the proof she need when confront her. Smiling like she won an award, she then put back the phone where she found then walk like nothing happend.  

END POV

 

                                                       ****************************************************

 

                The only thing YoonA need to do is to find a way on how to confront SeoHyun to ask her the real relationship between her and KyuHyun oppa. And that time has come when all their other unnies got a lot differents schedule, and only the two youngest members who has no schedule so they are left in the Dorm.  

 

(SeoHyun) Unnie I already prepare the food, so let's eat.

(YoonA) okay let's go eat *smiling while eating*

(SeoHyun) Unnie why are you smiling like that?

(YoonA) because I found a really juicy secret *whink*

(SeoHyun) who's secret it is unnie?

(YoonA) just listen... I found out that one of our member is dating...

(SeoHyun) *with wide eye* What!!!!  Who unnie?

(YoonA) I'll tell you later. And you know what's the good part of it... is I have proof

(SeoHyun) proof? what proof do you have unnie?

(YoonA) picture.

(SeoHyun) just a picture of them together? well I don't think that's a good proof unnie...

(YoonA) I know Seo, I know. But if the picture you have is them K-I-S-S-I-N-G it will be... 

(SeoHyun) of them what?

(YoonA) Seo are you okay? look like you gonna be sick anytime soon... you look so pale...

(SeoHyun) you see unnie...

(YoonA) so are ready to know who is she?

(SeoHyun) m-maybe...?

(YoonA) do I really need to tell who is she hmmm Seobaby...?

(SeoHyun) *feel uneasy* you see unnie...

(YoonA) hahaha.... oh my god Seo you are so obvious right now.

(SeoHyun) *just bow her head*

(YoonA) don't worry your secret is safe with me... and if you still not ready to tell to other your secret just be more careful and don't let other touch your phone and laptop because there are the proofs of your secret relationship to your evil oppa...

(SeoHyun) really unnie... thank you so much.

(YoonA) yes Seo. just tell everything because I want to know

(SeoHyun) *sigh because she knows there is no way out but to tell her the truth* you see unnie we've been together I mean me and Kyu oppa for four years. [note: in the story I put it that they been together for 3 years right? but since a year pass with their WGM so that is why it become 4]

(YoonA) wow that long already...? good job my Seobaby for keeping it to us. 

(SeoHyun) thanks unnie... I think?

(YoonA) you two love each other right?

(SeoHyun) yes unnie, we love each other so much...

(YoonA) then why did you have to make it a secret? as much as look at it your fans had supported you, that is why they vote you two to join the WGM. so why Seo?

(SeoHyun) well the thing is unnie... we want our relationship to be more privateand we dont want our relationship to be put in some scandal

(YonnA) well we all want to have a relationship that only the ivolve party has to say... so I understand you well.

(SeoHyun) thanks unnie for understanding us.

(YoonA) *back to teasing Seo* but Seo why do you have Kyu oppa pictures while sleeping and pouting?

(SeoHyun) *blush* w-well unnie y-you see...

(YoonA) let me guess... he doesn't know you have it right?

(SeoHyun) w-well... but please don't tell him please unnie please

(YoonA) okay okay I wont tell him... because your oppa is so kyute when he's sleeping and pouting hahaha... you are bad Seobaby *then both are laughing*

 

                                                               ************************************************