chapter 1 - start of married life

We Got Married plus One

Lee SooMan call Cho KyuHyun and Seo JooHyun on a meeting to inform the two of them regarding about the new show they been casted.

(SooMan) KyuHyun and SeoHyun I am happy to announce to the both of you that you've been casted to be the new couple to MBC hit show We Got Married. Congratulations.

(SeoHyun) Thank you sir. I just want why they casted me again to be in the show again? (KyuHyun) Me too sir. I also want to know why me again?

(SooMan) the truth is MBC conducted a poll on to who the fans want to watch to be the new couple for this WGM new season. And the two of you want landslide so we have to agree to this fans request.

(PD) yes KyuHyun and SeoHyun. so starting today the two of you is WGM maknae couple. By the way I will be your PD for the entire duration of the show. you can call me PD Kang.

                                                                           

                                                                     **********************************************

 

After the meeting the maknae couple got a chance to talk privately...

(SeoHyun) Oppa, are we gonna just take this?

(KyuHyun) yes seobaby. I think we should.

(SeoHyun) but Kyu, what if they found out about are true relationship?

(KyuHyun) let's just act normally. like what we always do when we are with my hyungs and your unnies. okay?

(SeoHyun) okay Oppa. *hugs kyu tightly*

(KyuHyun) for now let's just go with the flow *kiss SeoHyun forehead*

 

                                                             **********************************************

 

As the day goes on. KyuHyun and SeoHyun do all they needed to do for the show. they list the things they needed for the whole duration of the show. PD Kang talk to them about the plus one part of the show.

(PD Kang) so before we end this day I would like to tell you two about the plus one part of the show.

(KyuHyun) what plus one?

(SeoHyun) what do you mean PDnim?

(PD Kang) I mean in this show the two of you won't just be husband and wife, here you will be a parents.

(KyuHyun) Parents??? (PD Kang) yes KyuHyun-shi parents ...

(SeoHyun) yes we're going to have a baby!!!

(KyuHyun) your enjoying this don't you?

(SeoHyun) yes Oppa do much. *smile lovely to KyuHyun*

(PD Kang) actually we upgraded the WGM show help some abandon children in one shelter that the show supported. we want those kids to experience to have parents even for just a short period

of time.

(Maknae couple) nods in agreement...

 

So this is how the maknae couple spent their first day as a married couple, so far so good...