Chapter 10 - when the Evil Maknae get furious...

We Got Married plus One

 

{note: this chapter is not part of WGM of the Maknae couple. I just want my main character to have a chapter that make them be more like a real couple... thank you}

 

              Cho KyuHyun is now mad. Well actually he is not really that mad at all... well he is FURIOUS right that very moment. To whom you my ask, just to the three person infront of him that very moment. And who are they, just his EunHyuk Hyung, HyoYeon, and his wife SeoHyun. And the reason? well because this three people let his 3 year old son play alone in park near the pond, and the result of that HyunHee is now at the hospital with bruises all over his body, broken ankle, a fever after falling in the pond.

 

              Because he is busy at his Musical, KyuHyun and SeoHyun decided to let HyunHee to stay at the Soshi Dorm for awhile so that Hyunnie can take care of him. That Morning SeoHyun told him that her HyoYeon unnie and EunHyuk oppa wants to treat HyunHee and bring him to the park, so she and HyunHee will tag alone with them. And because he Trust his wife, his hyung and HyoYeon so he agree and say okay. 3 hours later, he was in the middle of practicing for his new musical, He receive a call that made him panic and become pale. But after he heard the reason why it happen he become furious.

 

WHEN KYUHYUN ARRIVE AT THE HOSPITAL...

 

(KyuHyun) WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???

(SeoHyun) *get nervous after seeing KyuHyun* a-ah K-k-kyuHyun o-oppa you see...

(KyuHyun) WHAT?

(SeoHyun) *just look at the furious KyuHyun*

(HyoYeon) *just look down*

(EunHyuk) *he can't look straight at KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) Can someone tell me what really happened here?

(HyoHyuk) ...

(SeoHyun) ...

(KyuHyun) ANYONE???

(SeoHyun) oppa please calm down first... please?

(KyuHyun) okay... I'm calming down so please tell me what really happen... Hyung?

(EunHyuk) Kyu... you see after we arrive at the park HyunHee become excited to see so many children playing in the park. So we let him play with them. Then after half an hour I told them that I'm going to the nearby store to buy some food and let HyoYeon and SeoHyun to look for HyunHee for awhile.

(HyoYeon) While we were looking for HyunHee, Hyunnie and I start talking about some random topics like our comeback, new songs and others. We sort of forgot that HyunHee is with us.

(SeoHyun) oppa we really sorry... we didn't mean it to happen... *starting cry*

(KyuHyun) *put his hands in his face to calm more after hearing their reason*

(SeoHyun) *hug KyuHyun who still mad at them* oppa we're really sorry, so please forgive us.

(HyoHyun) Please forgive us Kyu...

(EunHyuk) We promise to not let this happen again...

(KyuHyun) *just nod his head to accept their apology* okay apology accepted just please... please don't let this happen again...

(SeoHyun) *hug Kyu tight while continue to cry* promise oppa I won't let this happen again.

(KyuHyun) *hug Hyunnie back* stop crying *wipes Hyunnie cheeks*

(Doctor) HyunHee's family?

(KyuHyun) I'm his Father...

(Doctor) Well Mr. Cho your son is safe now and out of danger.

(SeoHyun) Oh thank God. *who still hugging KyuHyun*

(Doctor) Because of the accident his ankle become broken so we need to put cast on it. And his bruises in his body will eventually heal as the days go on. And the fever is just because of the shock for falling. So for now I advice for him to stay here at the Hospital for the meantime.

(KyuHyun) okay, we will do that. Thank you Doctor.

(Doctor) your welcome. *then excuse himself to them*

 

                                                 *************************************************************************

 

                   After transferring HyunHee to a regular suite in the Hospital, KyuHyun call his Musical PD to ask for some days off because of the incident that happen that day and the PD agree and granted him the off because they only doing is some practices. Then He call his manager Hyung and his other Hyung to tell them about the incident.

 

               When they make sure that HyunHee is alright and now sleeping peacefully in his Hospital suite, EunHyuk and HyoYeon bid their goodbye to the maknae couple so that they can take their rest. After checking HyunHee, KyuHyun notice that SeoHyun is seating quietly in the couch...

 

(KyuHyun) *seat beside SeoHyun* what are you thinking baby?

(SeoHyun) *look at Kyu and start to cry again* oppa I'm really sorry I didn't mean it to happen...

(KyuHyun) *hug SeoHyun tightly* Baby I know you didn't mean it. So please stop crying already...

(SeoHyun) oppa if you really not mad at me why are you avoiding me?

(KyuHyun) baby I'm not avoiding you, I just need to fix this first and call my Musical PD to tell him about this and also to ask for some days off. And also to manager Hyung because I left him at the venue and go straight here after you call.

(SeoHyun) *hug Kyu again* really oppa?

(KyuHyun) yes Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) if you really not mad at me... then where is my kiss oppa?

(KyuHyun) *just smile at his chooding lover* your acting like that because I didn't kiss you yet?

(SeoHyun) *puppy dog eyes*

(KyuHyun) *pull SeoHyun to his lap and kiss her passionately*

(SeoHyun) *look at Kyu after the kiss then smile*

(KyuHyun) satisfy now baby...?

(SeoHyun) *smile brightly* very oppa... very satisfy indeed. *then hug Kyu*

 

THE NEXT MORNING:

 

               SeoHyun wake up early to prepare some food for Kyu and Hyunhee, and since they don't have any so she go to the nearby coffee shop and order some cakes and breads and also coffee for their breakfast. After ordering she go back fast to their suite... when she enter the room again she saw Kyu who just come out from the bathroom.

(SeoHyun) good morning baby...

(KyuHyun) good morning... where did you go?

(SeoHyun) I just go and buy something for us to eat at the nearby coffee shop.

(KyuHyun) ah okay... *then kiss Seo's forehead*

(SeoHyun) *smile* come on oppa let's eat before HyunHee wakes up...

(KyuHyun) okay let's go eat...

After a few minutes while their in the middle of their breakfast...

(HyunHee) hmmm Umma.... Appa...

(SeoHyun) *come near the bed* good morning baby, how are you...?

(HyunHee) umma my foot hurts...

(KyuHyun) baby don't worry the pain will go away later after you eat and drink your medicine okay...

(HyunHee) Appa.... carry me...please...

(KyuHyun) *carry HyunHee carefully* let's eat baby okay...?

(HyunHee) *just nods and snuggle his face to his father neck.*

 

               Then the three start their breakfast again until some of their visitor arrive and this time the first one who arrive is the his Super Junior Samchons that bring HyunHee fruits and food and also some toys. After almost 1 hour his SNSD Imos came who also bring something to eat and also some gifts. They all stay in the suite until night time to make HyunHee happy and also to help the maknae couple in taking care on HyunHee who every now then call his Appa to carry him. When Super Junior and SNSD left, the Maknae couple decided to let HyunHee eat his diner and tuck him to bed so that they can also rest for the day.