Chapter 18 - Maknae Couple tell it to Lee SooMan

We Got Married plus One

 

           A month after their virtual married end, KyuHyun and SeoHyun decided that it's time for them to tell their relationship to Lee Sooman. Their reason is because he trust them and done nothing but good to both of them. They know that he will be angry to them because they kept their relationship secret, but they know that eventually he will forgive them and understand them.

 

INSIDE LEE SOOMAN'S OFFICE:

(SooMan) so what bring the two of you here?

(KyuHyun) well Sir... we want to tell you something...

(SeoHyun) It's about us, Sir

(SooMan) so the two of you ready to tell me about your secret relationship?

(KyuHyun) you knew Sir?

(SooMan) of course... who do you think I am? I'm just waiting the two of you to be ready and tell it to me about it...

(SeoHyun) we were sorry if we kept it a secret Sir...

(SooMan) so why all of the sudden you come here and tell it to me?

(KyuHyun) I just want to come clean and let everyone that close to me that for 4 years I Cho KyuHyun is in a serious relationship with Seo JooHyun.

(SeoHyun) Me too Sir. I also want to tell to others that I'm serious relationship with KyuHyun oppa.

(SooMan) okay. are you two ready to tell it to the public?

(KyuHyun) maybe not at this moment first.

(SooMan) okay if that is your decisions. Just be sure to be more careful if you don't want the press to know it at the moment. And beside you two is at the right age now...

(KyuHyun) thank you Sir, for giving us your blessing.

(SeoHyun) we really appreciate it...

(SooMan) I'm giving my blessing because I trust both of you...

 

            And this is how the Maknae couple tell about their relationship to Lee SooMan. And how the good old man give his blessing to them, and how they seriously want to continue their relationship at that moment. And now the two brave maknae are ready to face their friend and admit to them about their love story and relationship.