chapter 7 - HyunHee is Sick

We Got Married plus One

 

 

It's been 8 months since the Maknae couple had join the WGM. And one of the episode that they shoot was when SeoHyun and KyuHyun show how much they love HyunHee. And that is when HyunHee got sick... Because of the cold weather, HyunHee catch a colds and had a high fever. And because of it SeoHyun had been sleepless for 2 days. KyuHyun who just only arrive today from his out of the country schedule for 4 days. So when he arrive at their WGM house where SeoHyun and HyunHee is waiting for him, so when he knocks at the door a stress SeoHyun is the one who open the door...

 

(KyuHyun) Hey Hyunnie are you okay? 

(SeoHyun) No. I'm not okay oppa?

(KyuHyun) why what happen here?

(SeoHyun) the truth is HyunHee is sick for the fast 2 days oppa.

(KyuHyun) did you bring him to the hospital?

(SeoHyun) not yet oppa...

(KyuHyun) aish... Hyunnie why didn't you bring him yet to the hospital?

(SeoHyun) because I'm nervous right now oppa, and his fever last night is not that high... *sob*

(KyuHyun) *hug SeoHyun* It's okay Hyunnie, let's just bring him to the hospital okay? *SeoHyun just nod to what KyuHyun say*

 

 

So the couple bring HyunHee to the hospital for the check up. The doctor told them that the child had cold and a very high fever because of the weather, and also HyunHee's Immune system is very low so they have to let him stay at the hospital for few days. After talking to the doctor kyuHyun then get a big room for them to stay, and also for SeoHyun to take some rest. And when SeoHyun hear what the doctor told them that's when her body feel the stress, and seat herself on the couch. When KyuHyun make sure that HyunHee is sleeping and resting soundly on the bed, he seat and rest on the couch and SeoHyun use KyuHyun's lap as pillow to sleep.

 

The next day HyunHee got his first visitors of the day, and that is his SNSD Imo. TaeYeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, HyoYeon, YuRi, SooYoung, and YoonA. They bring some food and fruits for HyunHee and also for KyuHyun and SeoHyun. But the SNSD arrive at the hospital too early so when they enter the room they saw KyuHyun and SeoHyun position so YoonA took a picture first before they wake up the sleeping couple.

 

(TaeYeon) *taps Kyu's shoulder* Kyu wake up.

(KyuHyun) oh Tae... what are you doing here?

(TaeYeon) we just want to check on HyunHee.

(KyuHyun) oh HyunHee is fine already *then tap SeoHyun* Hyunnie wake up, your unnies are here.

(SeoHyun) hmmm... who's here?

(SNSD) US!!!!

(SeoHyun) *startled on the shout* Ahhh unnies!!!!

(Tiffany) that's what you get for waking too slow...

(KyuHyun) girls please talk softly and don't shout please, HyunHee is still sleeping. And beside Hyunnie is stress so she needs to rest too...

(HyoYeon) okay, okay. By the way we bring you something to eat so let's prepare it

(SeoHyun) Let me fix the food with them oppa so we can eat already.

(KyuHyun) okay. thanks Hyunnie, I'll just go and take shower at the bathroom first.

(SeoHyun) okay oppa.

 

 

SeoHyun start preparing the food that her unnies bring for them to share while waiting for KyuHyun and also for HyunHee to wake up. So TaeYeon, HyoYeon, and Tiffany help her, and also they prepare some fruits too. While SooYoung, and Jessica is checking the sleeping HyunHee, and last YuRi, Sunny, and YoonA is fixing the table that they gonna use. After a few minutes, Kyuhyun who is wearing some casual cloths get out the bathroom and tell to SeoHyun that it's her turn to use the bathroom for her to freshen up, and continue what she's doing. When SeoHyun got inside the bathroom, KyuHyun and the SNSD continue preparing the food and start putting it in the table when they heard HyunHee calling his Appa...

 

(HyunHee) Appa... *sob*

(KyuHyun) *sit on HyunHee's bed* hey baby...

(HyunHee) *hugs Kyu and cry* Appa... appa...

(KyuHyun) *pats HyunHee's back while hugging* baby don't cry. Appa is here, so don't cry anymore

(HyunHee) *just nod and stop crying but still snuggle his face in his Appa's neck*

(KyuHyun) come on let's eat okay. And look baby your Imo's are here to see you.

(TaeYeon) Hey HyunHee baby...

(HyunHee) *just look at TaeYeon*

(TaeYeon) do you want to eat already?

(Hyoyeon) I think he still not in the mood to talk so let's just eat first

(SNSD) okay, let's eat.

(SeoHyun) *who just got out from the bathroom* oh my baby is awake already

(HyunHee) *who still hugging Kyu* Umma...

(SeoHyun) what do want baby come on tell umma what you want...

(HyunHee) Umma I want milk

(SeoHyun) okay baby Umma will make you milk

(KyuHyun) baby you also need to eat some bread so that you can drink your medicine for to feel better already okay?

(HyunHee) *just nods in KyuHyun's embrace*

 

 

SeoHyun prepare the food for HyunHee and so is the other start eating when the new visitors arrive, it's the Supper Junior Oppa. HeeChul, KangIn, DongHae, EunHyuk, Ryeowook, and sungMin. They also bring some food and fruits, but EunHyuk and DongHae also bring some toys for the sick little HyunHee.

 

(DongHae) hello HyunHee look what we bring for you...

(HyunHee) *who still not in the mood to interact with his visitor just hug and snuggle himself more to his Appa neck*

(KyuHyun) sorry hyung he still not feeling well so he's not in the mood to talk

(DongHae) It's okay Kyu, I understand.

(HeeChul) he still a baby that's why he is acting like that, and wants to stay in his father's arms.

(SeoHyun) Oppas let start eating for now. And you baby should eat too so you can drink the medicine okay baby...

(HyunHee) *just nod and start eating the food his mother made for him*

 

 

Everybody start start eating their breakfast and have some lite conversations with each other, while SeoHyun and KyuHyun focus their attention to HyunHee who is now eating little by little and drinking his milk that SeoHyun made. After staying for more than 2 hours in the hospital and learning the condition of HyunHee, Super Junior and SNSD members bid goodbye to the couple and go to attend for their individual schedule.

 

(KyuHyun) HyunHee say goodbye to Imo's and Samchon's

(HyunHee) *nods wave his hand to them*

(YoonA) bye HyunHee see you soon...

(DongHae) get well soon baby...

(HyunHee) *nods to his DongHae samchon and YoonA Imo*

(KyuHyun) bye Hyungs. thanks for coming here.

(SeoHyun) same with you unnies. thanks for visiting HyunHee.

(TaeYeon) don't mention it Hyunnie

(HeeChul) And the two of you. Don't stress too much okay?

(KyuHyun) okay Hyung.

(SeoHyun) yes oppa, I'll keep that in mind.

 

 

And so the other members of SNSD and Super Junior bid there goodbye so that the couple can rest again and also for HyunHee to regain more of his health. KyuHyun who is seating now on the couch while watching SeoHyun who is taking care HyunHee's need. He saw that the more HyunHee is with them the more they love the child. He also feel that if one day this virtual marriage come to end he and SeoHyun will not only miss HyunHee, but they will feel be more devastated for the separation... which he think would not be a good sign for the three of them...

 

(KyuHyun) Hyunnie I'll just go outside for awhile...

(SeoHyun) okay just comeback faster okay...

(HyunHee) Appa...

(KyuHyun) don't worry I'll be back in a few minutes okay...

(HyunHee) *nods to his Appa* (SeoHyun) okay Oppa...

(KyuHyun) *call someone the minute he gets out of the room* Hyung, It's me Kyu. Can you do a favor for me?

 

                     *************************************************************************************************************************