Chapter 24 - SEOKYU is real

We Got Married plus One

 

 

          It's been 2 weeks since SeoHyun got better, so KyuHyun fulfill his promise to her. So they are preparing for the food that they will bring for their date in the park. KyuHyun also prepare some of the things they will bring.

 

(KyuHyun) Hyunnie Baby are you ready?

(SeoHyun) yes Oppa... I'm very ready.

(KyuHyun) good to know that.

(HyunHee) *run to his Appa* Appa can I bring this toy at the park?

(KyuHyun) *look at the toy * Okay, you can bring it...

(SeoHyun) but you should be careful when you play that later at the park okay?

(HyunHee) yes Umma. And later HyunHee will behave...

(KyuHyun) that's my boy.

(SeoHyun) okay Oppa let's go already...

(KyuHyun) okay let go and start our Family date at the park.

 

          And so the Hyun Family go to there destination. Since the park that they go had a lot of tree, so SeoHyun just pick one and there she place all of their things. While SeoHyun is putting their blanket on the grass, KyuHyun and HyunHee are playing tag and running happily.

           SeoHyun is happy to see his man and adopted son playing. So she start to prepare the food for them to share. After doing it and finish the preparation she called Kyu and HyunHee who is still playing.

 

(SeoHyun) *while still seating in the blanket* Oppa! HyunHee! comeback here, it's time to eat. Come on stop playing already.

(KyuHyun) * sit beside Hyunnie* I think I'm old already. I can't keep with HyunHee anymore

(SeoHyun) just eat Oppa so you can regain your energy...

(HyunHee) Umma...

(SeoHyun) yes baby? ... oppss I'm sorry what I mean is what it is my little boy...

(HyunHee) *smile to his Umma* I just want to say is that I very happy right now.

(KyuHyun) really?

(HyunHee) deh Appa. Because I can play and go to the park again with my Appa and Umma.

(SeoHyun) *smile to HyunHee* we are happy to be with you too HyunHee.

(HyunHee) I Love You Umma...

(SeoHyun) I Love You too HyunHee...

(HyunHee) I Love You Appa...

(KyuHyun) I Love You too my boy...

(HyunHee) *smile to his parents and hug them*

 

          While the Hyun Family is eating, little HyunHee is telling his parents all the things he did while staying in KyuHyun's parents house. SeoHyun and KyuHyun is happy to hear about HyunHee's stories. The more they spend time together, the more they become a real family.

             Then after they eat, the Hyun Family is now resting quietly. HyunHee is now lying on the blanket while resting his head on his Umma's lap. While his Umma's head is resting in his Appa's shoulder. Then after a few minutes some fans notice the resting family under the tree...

 

(Fan#1) excuse me... are you Cho KyuHyun and Seo JooHyun?

(KyuHyun) yes we are. why?

(Fan#1) and you two are dating?

(SeoHyun) *whisper to Kyu* what are we going to do Oppa?

(KyuHyun) *just smile at Hyunnie* yes we are dating...

(Fan#2) Oh. My. God.

(Fan#3) wow. we are happy to know about this...

(SeoHyun) really?

(Fan#2) yes miss SeoHyun...

(Fan#1) because we are your fans...

(Fan#3) we are WIRES

(KyuHyun) WIRES?

(SeoHyun) what's that mean? *then fix HyunHee who is now sleeping in her lap*

(Fan#2) Kyu Oppa... WIRE is from the words that both describe you two... Witty and Pure

(SeoHyun) hahaha wow that's nice...

(Fan#3) we really love the SEOKYU couple

(Fan#1) that is why we are happy to know that SeoKyu couple is real.

(KyuHyun) I'm happy to know that.

(SeoHyun) thank you for supporting us.

(Fan#3) No unnie. we should be the one say it. Thank you for being a true couple, because of that we're happy to know that the Wires are not delusional at all...

(SeoHyun) just don't mind who ever is saying that to you

(KyuHyun) let them be... just keep on supporting us...

(Fan#1) Oppa, Unnie, can we take pictures together?

(Fan#2) and also your sign too?

(Fan#3) please....?

(SeoKyu) *just look at each other and then look at their fans and both of them laugh* Okay...

 

                 Then the 3 fans take the Maknae couple pictures, then after a while they bid their goodbye to their Idol. The couple is so happy to know that somewhere out there, their are fans that ready to support them even after knowing their relationship.

 

(SeoHyun) so what ever happen Oppa, we have Wires that ready to support us... 

(KyuHyun) yeah, and that makes me more happy

(SeoHyun) I thought they the kind of fans that will hate their idol after knowing about their idol relationship. so because of them I now love my fans that call themselves a wires...

(KyuHyun) oh wait Hyunnie... what if they post the pictures they take with us in their social media? are you ready to let the public know about us?

(SeoHyun) well you Oppa... are you ready?

(KyuHyun) yes I'm ready...

(SeoHyun) then I'm ready too..

(KyuHyun) then we have nothing to worry about then...

(SeoHyun) *smile to KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) like what you said we have wires that will stand behind us, to give their full support. *then he kiss Hyunnie in the lips*

 

           When HyunHee wake up he ask his parents to play with him again, and because of that the couple grant the request of their beloved son. And when the night time came, the Hyun Family decided to go home to Kyu's apartment to rest for the night. And that's how the Hyun Family picnic date went through.

          The next day... while the couple is waiting for HyunHee to wake up, they check their twitter and there they saw their fans post about finding their relationship. They are happy and fell more love by their fans who are there to support them. And because of that, they are ready to face all the people who will be against them and fight for their relationship.

           The relationship of the Maknae couple is now known to the public. Some fans maybe go against them, and some fans may go and leave them, and some may get angry to them. But the couple don't care about it anymore, as long they have each other it's fine with them. Besides they already have the Wires at their back who is ready to support them all the way.