chapter 2 - Baby HyunHee

We Got Married plus One

KyuHyun and SeoHyun meet in their favorite cafe for the second day of their life as a married cauple. As they waiting for PD Kang to arrive, KyuHyun order some food for him and SeoHyun to share for breakfast.

(KyuHyun) Seobaby let's eat first while we wait for PD Kang. (SeoHyun) Okay Oppa, I want eat some pancakes today and hot choco *showing some aeygo to kyu* (KyuHyun) alright I'll give what you want, you don't have to show me your aeygo face...

(SeoHyun) but I'm cute right Oppa? (KyuHyun) yes Seobaby so stop doing it or else I'll kiss you right now...

(SeoHyun) okay I'll stop *mherong*

 

                                                      ***************************************************************************

 

While their eating PD Kang arrive at the cafe...

(PD Kang) Kyu, Seo I'm sorry I'm late.

(SeoHyun) It's okay PDnim, we're just eating our breakfast so it's okay.

(PD Kang) oh okay. So for today your mission is to meet your son in the Shelteer, go to this address for couple house, buy somethings for the house for this budget. And decorate the house to make it more homey to live in for.

(KyuHyun) We have to do all of that today?

(PD Kang) well it's all up to you both if you can finish it all today but the most important task you have is to meet your son and fetch him to the shelter.

(SeoHyun) PDnim what if we want to buy something that is out of the budget can we use our own money for that? (KyuHyun) yes, like if we want to buy for our son?

(PD Kang) yes of course you can, your both allowed to use your own money.

(KyuHyun) okay thanks PDnim.

(PD Knag) so maknae couple, here's the information about your son *then show the paper to the couple*

 

Name: Km HyunHee

Age: 2 1/2 years old Birthday:

May 08 Hobbies: play games, watch tv, read story book and eat goguma

HyunHee came to the shelter when he was 6 months old. He lost his parents in a car accident. Since then he staying at the shelter waiting for adoption.

 

(SeoHyun) omo oppa, he so cute... he also have a Hyun in his name like us. And he loves goguma like me.

(KyuHyun) yes Hyunnie, we can call our little family as the Hyun Family.

(SeoHyun) I can't wait to meet my little HyunHee Oppa.

(KyuHyun) hey Hyunnie, may I remind you that he is your son and I'm your husband here so don"t forget about me.

(SeoHyun) aish, my yeobo is jealous. I won't forget that aish you like kid oppa. Let's just finish eating so we can meet HyunHee already.

(KyuHyun) Aish, I'm just joking you Seo... *SeoHyun just glare to KyuHyun who is smiling at her*

After the meeting to PD Kang the maknae couple go headed to the shelter to meet their son HyunHee.

 

                                                        *************************************************************************

 

After 30 minutes... The Maknae couple arrive at the shelter and meet Ms. Lee, the head of the shelter where HyunHee is currently staying. (Ms. Lee) Welcome KyuHyun and SeoHyun to the shelter.

(KyuHyun) Good morning Ms. Lee. I'm KyuHyun and this is SeoHyun.

(SeoHyun) Good morning Ms. Lee.

(Ms. Lee) I'm so happy that the two of agree to be the temporary parents for one of the kids here. We really appreciate your help.

(SeoHyun) We are honored Ms. Lee.

(Ms. Lee) Okay I'll go get your son now.

after a few minutes...

(Ms. Lee) here he is... Kim HyunHee

(HyunHee) Hello, HyunHee imnida.

(SeoHyun) Hello HyunHee, we're going to be your temporary parents nice to meet you...

(KyuHyun) for now, you can call me Kyu Appa.

(HyunHee) Kyu Appa.

(SeoHyun) and me, you can call me Hyunnie Omma.

(HyunHee) Hyunnie Omma. (KyuHyun) yes HyunHee that's right.

(HyunHee) Appa, Omma. Nice to meet you both. I'm so Happy right now.

(KyuHyun) we are too HyunHee, we are too.

 

So after meeting HyunHee, Ms. Lee prepare HyunHee things because he will go with SeoHyun and KyuHyun to be with them. And that is how the 3 Hyun meet...

 

                                                              *************************************************************************