Chapter 20 - From KIM to CHO part 2

We Got Married plus One

 

 

           While waiting for SeoHyun to arrive, KyuHyun then start to clean the apartment. Then the food he order arrived and prepare it while still waiting for Hyunnie to arrive. Also he took HyunHee to the bathroom for him to take a bath and change to a new cloths. KyuHyun tell HyunHee that his Hyunnie Umma is going to arrive and that makes HyunHee very very happy and excited. 

          Meanwhile SeoHyun is on his way to the new apartment of KyuHyun. But before that she go to her favorite cafe to buy some cakes for them to share. She was excited to go because this is the only for them to spend it together since they become busy. So she ask her unnies that she will spend the night outside so they don't have to wait for her, and as always her TaeYeon unnie didn't want that but her YoonA unnie who knows her plan and where she will go ask TaeYeon to give her permission since they all know that she will never do anything that will hurt herself. So in the end TaeYeon agree to the permission she's asking.

           Now SeoHyun is now in the front of the appartment while holding the cake that she brought for them. She didn't told Kyu that she will spend the night at his apartment, as a surprise to him. Not knowing that KyuHyun has the best surprise between the two them.

 

(SeoHyun) *knock at the door* Oppa...

(KyuHyun) *open the door after hearing Hyunnie* hey baby...

(SeoHyun) Kyu oppa... *hug Kyu*

(KyuHyun) *kiss SeoHyun's lips* I miss you baby...

(SeoHyun) I miss you too oppa... so much...

(KyuHyun) let's go inside

(SeoHyun) okay oppa... by the way oppa I buy some cakes for us to share. And also I have a surprise to you...

(KyuHyun) *while letting Hyunnie seat on the couch* and what is that?

(SeoHyun) *seat beside Kyu* I ask my unnies permission so that I can spend the night here to be with you. Because I miss our time together you know...

(KyuHyun) wow that's good news for me... but I think my surprise is still better than yours baby...

(SeoHyun) and what is better than my surprise? *then notice the food in the dinning table* Oppa why is your table is full of food?

(KyuHyun) well because I want our dinner to be special, and it's not just for of us...

(SeoHyun) and who is your other visitor?

(KyuHyun) *call someone in the room* you can get out now...

(SeoHyun) who are you calling oppa... *then shock to see who is running to her*

(HyunHee) *run to her Hyunnie Umma* UUUUUMMMAAA.....

(SeoHyun) omo... omo... omo...

(KyuHyun) Baby do like my surprise?

(HyunHee) Umma I miss you...

(SeoHyun) *sob while hugging HyunHee* HyunHee... my little man is here... I miss you too

(KyuHyun) *wipe Hyunnie's tear* hey baby don't cry...

(SeoHyun) how is this happen oppa?

(KyuHyun) well you see baby I know how you love HyunHee, because I also feel that. HyunHee become part of our life without knowing it. And it hurt me more when we send him back at the shelter, I know you feel hurt too so I adopt him for real this time...

(HyunHee) Hello Umma... Cho HyunHee immnida...

(SeoHyun) hahaha I'm so happy oppa... my baby HyunHee is back...

(HyunHee) *pout at his Umma*

(SeoHyun) hey why are you pouting HyunHee? you're not happy to see me?

(HyunHee) umma I'm happy to be with you too, like I am happy to be with Appa... but I told you I'm not a cute baby anymore... I'm a handsome little boy like my Kyu appa.

(KyuHyun) hahaha HyunHee you really our my son hahaha...

(SeoHyun) aigoo... let's just go and eat dinner before this talk go anywhere...

KyuHyun just kiss Hyunnie's lips and after the kiss just roll her eyes to what KyuHyun did, and HyunHee just keep on laughing to his parents...

 

          So the Hyun Family is back, but this time it's a real family. KyuHyun know how they love to be with HyunHee and that is one of the reason why KyuHyun adopt him. Also because HyunHee become the part of him and Hyunnie's life.

          The Hyun litte Family spend the day with so much fun. KyuHyun and SeoHyun play with HyunHee who is now very happy to be with his parents. Also HyunHee also ask his parents if they can watch his favorite cartoons which Hyunnie agree. So while they all watching the movie Hyunnie prepare some popcorn for them, while HyunHee is seating on the carpeted floor with a bowl of popcorn... KyuHyun and SeoHyun is seating together at the couch cuddling each other.

          After the movie Hyunnie clean HyunHee and prepare him to go to sleep. Then KyuHyun clean the living room while waiting for SeoHyun to come back. After putting HyunHee to bed SeoHyun seat beside KyuHyun in the couch...

 

(SeoHyun) hmmm... this the best day ever oppa.

(KyuHyun) really baby?

(SeoHyun) hmmm... yes oppa. Thank you oppa.

(KyuHyun) for what?

(SeoHyun) for bringing HyunHee back to us again...

(KyuHyun) *hug Hyunnie* that's okay baby...

(SeoHyun) *kiss KyuHyun on his lips*

(KyuHyun) * kiss back Hyunnie passionately*

 

          After spending more time together while telling each other how their preparation their respected group the couple call the day end. Then they change to their pajama's and go to sleep. Because KyuHyun and SeoHyun want to spend more time with their little HyunHee...