Chapter 16 - When the Angel Maknae become Evil

We Got Married plus One

 

           It's the the time of the year where all SME artists come together to held a thank you concert for all the fans, who always there to support them and never leave their side through thick and thin, happy or sad time. And even though it's a SM Town Concert, the 3 main group of SME is the busiest and had the most number of performances. And that is Super Junior, SNSD, and TVXQ.

           But because Super Junior M had just release their new mini album and Super Junior non-stop practices and Musical Lead roles who need much more time to practice too, plus being a main host for variety shows, KyuHyun's body become weak again. And because he never had a habit of telling it to anybody no one knows about it. That's because he never want to burden anyone. So now he is checking the performance list to see how their all been in the line up for the show. Super Junior will perform their hits like sorry sorry, bonamana, rock star, shake it up, y free and single, spy and superman. As for Super Junior M they had 3 performances and that is perfection, goodbye my love and their new single swing. KyuHyun also saw on the list that he had a 2 duet numbers, one with ChangMin and the other one is with Hyunnie.

 

AFTER TWO HOURS:

 

           Super Junior members is now resting at their own dressing room while waiting for the start of the show. Since some the SME artists are in the cafeteria so they decided to stay there. Then ChangMin who is still full of energy like always is looking for his evil twin to after knowing line up. So the other member of Super Junior also come join him to tease the evil maknae, who is nowhere to be found. The last time that the other members saw KyuHyun was 2 hours ago after the Manager Hyung gave his instruction to them.

           And since they all done in their rehearsal Changmin with other members of Super Junior had a lot of time to waste while waiting for the time of the concert. So the 6 of them look for the missing KyuHyun. They are Super Junior members EunHyuk, DongHae, SungMin, SiWon, and Henry and of course the man lead them is Changmin. They search the whole venue but still the Evil maknae is still no where to be found.

          Well the person that they been looking for is quietly sleeping at the greenhouse near the concert venue. Resting his weak body because of too much work load. The 6 people is now on SNSD dressing room to ask if they saw KyuHyun, but all of them said no. So the 6 male decided that if they won't find KyuHyun in the greenhouse as their last chance to look for him they will stop looking for him. So they go the greenhouse with the members of SNSD who got curious of why they are looking for KyuHyun. The 6 male celebrate to see KyuHyun who is peacefully sleeping on one of the bench, they fail to see how pale he look at that moment but Hyunnie. So when SiWon, SungMin, and DongHae took their phone to video what will happen and when EunHyuk, Henry and ChangMin get each a pail of water SeoHyun panic and tell the 6 male to stop what their doing so is YoonA who the panic in SeoHyun face ask the 6 male stop they never listen to them.

         After counting 3 by SiWon the 3 male who hold the pail pour it to the sleeping KyuHyun who got startled and fall on the ground and hurt his back. All of them are laughing hard so is the other members of SNSD except for YoonA and the crying SeoHyun.

 

(SeoHyun) *shout at the people laughing at KyuHyun* YOU ALL BASTARD *run to where Kyu is and YoonA run back to get towel to dry Kyu*

(KyuHyun) aish... it's cold... Bastard...  who did this? *then glare to the 3 male who hold the pail*

(YoonA) Hyunnie here's the towel... come on cover this to him... *help SeoHyun to stand Kyu*

(SeoHyun) *still mad to what they do* this is not the end of this... I tell you all if something bad happen to KyuHyun I will not forgive you all for rest of my life... *then go out the greenhouse with YoonA helping her to bring Kyu who is now shaking because of feeling the cold*

The 6 male is still laughing because they found the prank funny, didn't mind what the Angel maknae told them. But the 7 girls is shock after hearing the shout of their maknae for the first time.

 

INSIDE THE DRESSING ROOM OF SUPER JUNIOR:

 

(HeeChul) hey Kyu why are wet?

(KangIn) quick and chance it already before you catch cold... man you look pale.

(SeoHyun) *after Kyu went in to the bathroom* those bastard is really making me mad *still angry*

(YoonA) *taps SeoHyun shoulder* just calm down first so that you can take care of Kyu.

 

         YoonA told HeeChul and KangIn what happend in the greenhouse that make the calm maknae furious. Then they heard something fall in the bathroom so HeeChul and KangIn come quickly and look what it is, and when HeeChul open the door they saw KyuHyun lying on the floor. So KangIn carry him to the couch, then come Hyunnie start crying again....

(SeoHyun) *crying* omo.. omo... he is burning hot

(KangIn) YoonA go to the clinic and call the doctor there...

(YoonA) okay KangIn oppa *then go out*

(HeeChul) *become angry after seeing KyuHyun fainted* WHERE ARE THOSE BASTARD? THEY REALLY MAKE ME ANGRY THIS TIME...

(KangIn) Hyung we should calm down first and relax. you too SeoHyun... *and the two just nod*

Then the doctor at clinic in the concert venue came with YoonA. After examine KyuHyun the doctor talk to them...

(Doctor) The Immune system of this young man is really low at this very moment. It is because of too much stress and that stress came from his busy schedule that is why his body is very fragile and easy to catch a cold. Now he has a high fever because his body haven't rest yet but got expose on water. But since he will need to perform for the concert later i will just put IV fluids to him, and when he regain his consciousness make him eat some heavy meal so he can drink the medicine. Also I'll give him a booster shot so can perform for tonight concert. *go out after explaining to them*

(SeoHyun) *still crying because of frustration* they shouldn't have done that...

(YoonA) don't cry Hyunnie... please stop crying for KyuHyun oppa...

(KangIn) then I'll just go to the cafeteria to get something to eat for Kyu so SeoHyun you stay here and look for him.

(YoonA) I'll come with you KangIn oppa...

(HeeChul) I'm coming with you to, so that I can look for those immature bastard who did this to KyuHyun... and when I see them I will also make them suffer.

(KangIn) do what ever you like... I'll just go get the food because if I see them too I will only going to beat them...

 

          Then the 3 go out and left SeoHyun to the room. And since SeoHyun is the only one there to take care on the sleeping KyuHyun, that's when she taught that this is the first time she really got angry to people who she call friends. She knows that her boyfriend done a few pranks to them too but he knows when to stop. He never done something that make other suffer.

           Crying silently is the only thing she can for now let go all her frustration to happen to her boyfriend. A few minutes later she heard Kyu is calling her name...

(KyuHyun) Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) yes Kyu... do you need something?

(KyuHyun) can I have a glass of water...

(SeoHyun) of course baby... *get the water for Kyu*

(KyuHyun) *after drinking the water, hold SeoHyun's hand* stay beside me Hyunnie...please.

(SeoHyun) *hold Kyu's hand* okay. I'll stay here. So you should rest more.

(KyuHyun) *just nod to SeoHyun and go back to his dream land again*

Then KangIn and YoonA come back with the food they buy at the cafeteria... and while they preparing the food they heard HeeChul shouting outside that is why they go out and look why....

(HeeChul) Now what will you all do?

(ChangMin) Hyung we didn't meant it to happen...

(DongHae) we really sorry Hyung...

(HeeChul) sorry? can all your sorry can make KyuHyun healthy again?

(EunHyuk) we just taught it's going to be funny...

(HeeChul) didn't SeoHyun and YoonA ask all of you to stop? and yet you didn't listen now you all say sorry you didn't mean it...

(KangIn) can all of you lower your voices... in case you didn't know KyuHyun is still resting inside...

(SiWon) SeoHyun please forgive us too, please don't be angry with us anymore.

(SungMin) we all know that you and Kyu are best friend that is why we are asking for your forgiveness too.

(SeoHyun) *just stay quiet and just glare at the 6 male in front of her*

While HeeChul is still giving the 6 male a piece of his mind when they heard something that fall on the floor inside the room, so SeoHyun and KangIn run inside to see what is that... and when they enter they both saw KyuHyun in the floor...

(KangIn) *help Kyu to seat again in the couch* are you alright?

(KyuHyun) yes Hyung I'm fine. thanks for the help.

(SeoHyun) hey what happened?

(KyuHyun) Sorry... I just feel hungry so I look for food, but I didn't see anyone here so I do it myself but fell on the floor.

(SeoHyun) okay I'll just get you something to eat so you can also drink your medicine...

(KyuHyun) *he just nod to Hyunnie and saw the 6 male looking at him* why are you all looking like that?

(HeeChul) just don't mind them. eat now. you 6 go prepare for the concert later. *the 6 male just nod to what their HeeChul Hyung told them*

 

          When 8:00 pm came, all the artists prepare for the concert., and that's include the members of Super Junior and SNSD. The show start with Shinee as the first performers then come SNSD, then FX, next is EXO, then the starge performance of Super Junior where they perform Superman, SPY and Bonamana. and so on and so fort. And as the concert soes on SeoHyun is feeling more worried to Kyu's conditions.

 

          All is happy when the end of the concert came, because it means that another successful concert had just ended. Specially SeoHyun, YoonA, HeeChul, and KangIn who knows and saw that even KyuHyun is sick, he still give his all to every performance that he do, and very proud at him. So when they start to sing the last song which is HOPE, SeoHyun hold KyuHyun's hand so that he won't get away too far from her, and also to not interact more to the others who is now playing on the stage. That is why on Kyu's other side where KangIn and HeeChul is standing who is still looking after the sick maknae.

 

            When the show is done, HeeChul and KangIn help SeoHyun to bring KyuHyun to their Maknae House so that Kyu can rest more. Lucky for them KyuHyun's Parents borrow HyunHee for the night. And beside SeoHyun don't want to let KyuHyun to talk to ChangMin, EunHyuk, SungMin, DongHae,SiWon, and Henry.

 

             So the next day the 6 male go to the Maknae House early in the morning because SeoHyun, HeeChul Hyung and KangIn Hyung didn't let them come near Kyu.

(SeoHyun) *open the door* what are you all doing here?

(SiWon) we are here to ask for your and Kyu's forgiveness

(DongHae) we really are sorry to what had happen yesterday SeoHyun...

(SeoHyun) *just glare at them and don't like them to enter her house*

(KyuHyun) *go outside too because Hyunnie is still outside* Hyunnie who is our visitors?

(EunHyuK) KyuHyun we are sorry to what had happened yesterday... *then hug Kyu*

(ChangMin) we really didn't mean it to happen *also hug Kyu*

(KyuHyun) I can't breath... *so Hyuk and ChangMin let him go* why don't you all go inside?

(SungMin) can we SeoHyun?

(Henry) can we enter?

(SeoHyun) *look at them, then look at Kyu* NO. I don't like...

(KyuHyun) *hug SeoHyun and do some aeygo* Please Hyunnie... let them in. Besides their here to ask for your forgiveness and I know that they didn't mean do it... so please Hyunnie let them in..

(SeoHyun) *look at the 6 young man* you are all lucky because Kyu is here if not I won't let you come in...

 

           When they are all inside the House, the 6 young man start asking for forgiveness and they didn't got a hard time with KyuHyun because he forgive them immediately. So in the end SeoHyun had no choice but to forgive them too and let them promise to never do that again to KyuHyun.