Chapter 23 - My Hyunnie is WHAT???

We Got Married plus One

 

 

(TaeYeon) So who's gonna call him?

(SeoHyun) can we keep this as a secret unnie?

(HyoYeon) and fac the wrath of him? Not gonna happen Seobaby...

(KangIn) then who?

(TaeYeon) I think HeeChul Oppa should do it.

(HeeChul) and why me?

(HyoYeon) he is your dongsaeng, so he will listen to you... I think

(KangIn) just say it to him directly Hyung.

(HeeChul) Fine. Let's just hope he is in the good mood

(SeoHyun) I hope so too...

 

          KyuHyun, the person they been talking about is currently in Beijing promoting their new album together with Super Junior M. He's been away for 2 days now, and his 3 Hyung that left in Korea together with the members of SNSD is now stressing themselves to think a way of how to tell him. Tell him that his beloved girlfriend is now need to stay in the Hospital for a couple days because of stress and fatigue she got from the non-stop promotion for comeback, and a very high fever from playing with Hyunhee in the pool the other day.

         Now after gathering all his guts, HeeChul is now calling their maknae. And the other is just seating and listening to HeeChul. While SeoHyun doing all she can to beg them to not to go and call him, they want to grant her wish it's just that they much more scared to the evil maknae rather than to the angel maknae.

 

(HeeChul) *calling KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) yeoboseo Hyung

(HeeChul) Hey Kyu are busy?

(KyuHyun) not really Hyung. Just fixing my things, we're going back home tomorrow. Why Hyung do you need something to me?

(HeeChul) not really. how's the show SJM attended there?

(KyuHyun) Hyung we're all happy because just after releasing our new single just a week ago, we already won first place.

(HeeChul) oh that's good news then... I think.

(KyuHyun) you can say that Hyung.

(HeeChul) Kyu the truth is I need to tell you something...

(KyuHyun) what it is Hyung...?

(HeeChul) you see... we all know that SNSD is also had their comeback for a new album right

(KyuHyun) yes Hyung I know. That is why I'm worried about Hyunnie sometimes, because that girl tends to push her self too hard.

(HeeChul) well speaking of your girl...

(KyuHyun) what about her Hyung?

(HeeChul) you see... she is in the Hospital right now...

(KyuHyun) WHAT???

(HeeChul) you don't have to worry about her...

(KyuHyun) you tell me now Hyung...

(HeeChul) I will tell it all to you when you get back here. she's fine so don't worry yourself to much... KyuHyun.

(KyuHyun) but Hyung...

(HeeChul) you should rest now and keep away on thinking it too much. take a rest now and prepare yourself for your flight tomorrow

(KyuHyun) but Hyung...

(HeeChul) just do what I say Kyu, please... I told she is safe now and I promise you I wont leave her, I will take care of her until you arrive. Okay Kyu?

(KyuHyun) okay Hyung...

(HeeChul) see you tomorrow Kyu.

(KyuHyun) you too Hyung.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

          The next morning... the members of SJM is all puzzled to why the Evil Maknae is so serious that time. They asked him if he was fine and all the answer they get is just a simple nod. And they all let him be, because they know KyuHyun's attitude, the more you ask him the more you make him furious. So when they arrive at Incheon Airport, KyuHyun ask their Manager to bring him straight to the Hospital. And some of the members confirmed that KyuHyun is indeed in a bad mood, because the maknae just walk straight to the van and didn't bother to even look at his screaming fans and just ignore some of the fan girls who is giving him some gifts.

 

INSIDE THE VAN:

 

(KyuHyun) Manager Hyung can we go straight to the Hospital before you bring the others to the dorm...

(Manager) Okay...

(EunHyuk) why do you need to go to the Hospital Kyu?

(KyuHyun) I just need to see someone...

(Henry) who?

(KyuHyun) *just keep quiet*

(Henry) Hey KyuHyun Hyung answer me

(KyuHyun) *still not talking and just look outside the van*

(DongHae) stop asking him Henry

(Henry) I just want to know Hyung

(ZhouMi) I think Henry you should know how to keep your mouth shut...

(Henry) I just want to know... is that bad?

(KyuHyun) *glare at Henry* would you just shut up already? *shout a little bit*

All the members in the van got startled by Kyu"s shout, and Henry got scared because of the shout.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

         When the van is near at the Hospital, KyuHyun prepare some of his things and ask his EunHyuk Hyung if he can bring it back to the Dorm and his Hyung agree. So when the van arrive at the Hospital KyuHyun go down and went inside together with his SungMin Hyung, ZhouMi Hyung and Henry. And the other members went straight to the Dorm to rest.

 

SEOHYUN'S ROOM:

 

(KyuHyun) *enter the room and go straight in the bed where SeoHyun is lying* So what happen to you?

(SeoHyun) *scared to his boyfriend serious face* Oppa...

(KyuHyun) What?

(SeoHyun) *sit on the bed and hug KyuHyun* sorry...

(TaeYeon) She was here because of fatigue and stress Kyu.

(HyoYeon) and her high fever is because she still play with HyunHee in the pool even though we told her not too...

(KyuHyun) *then look at SeoHyun who is hugging him with a serious face*

(SeoHyun) oppa please don't be angry with me anymore...

(KyuHyun) why should I?

(SeoHyun) Kyu please... oppa....

(KyuHyun) you always get angry with me if I get sick and not taking care of myself, but look at where you are now... why don't you follow your own advice...

(SeoHyun) *hug KyuHyun again* I'm really sorry oppa... *kiss him on the lips*

(KyuHyun) *just can't stay angry at her* will talk about this later.

(HyoYeon) okay. why don't we eat first...

(TaeYeon) hey Henry why is your face like that?

(SungMin) KyuHyun happened...

(HeeChul) what do you mean?

(ZhouMi) he just keep on asking KyuHyun after we all told him to keep quiet, but he still go on and ask his question...

(SungMin) so in the end... he taste the wrath of the evil maknae

(HyoYeon) sorry to hear that...

(KangIn) but I think it is your own fault why that happen to you. You should listen to what your Hyung is saying to you...

(SungMin) exactly what we told him

(HeeChul) let's eat already so we can go, also to give this couple some privacy and time to rest.

 

          After almost 1 hour of eating and lite conversations, Super Junior members and SNSD members bid their goodbye to SeoHyun, KyuHyun who is still seating quietly beside Hyunnie. After all the people in the is gone KyuHyun face again SeoHyun.

 

(KyuHyun) tell me, why you didn't take care of yourself?

(SeoHyun) I know I'm stress and feeling the fatigue oppa, but HyunHee asked me if we can play and swim at the pool and since I miss him so badly so I agree to his requests.

(KyuHyun) *just stare intently at SeoHyun*

(SeoHyun) *kiss KyuHyun on the lips* please forgive me oppa...

(KyuHyun) *stay quite*

(SeoHyun) *kiss him again* please Kyu...

(KyuHyun) *still keep his mouth shut*

(SeoHyun) *kiss him again and show him his puppy dog eyes* oppa... oppa...

(KyuHyun) *breath deeply give Hyunnie a hug as a sign of his defeat* just don't do it again please?

(SeoHyun) yes oppa... promise

(KyuHyun) don't just promise it... do it.

(SeoHyun) yes my Baby Kyu

(KyuHyun) *nods to her and hug her tight*

(SeoHyun) *kiss him at the lips* I Love You

(KyuHyun) I Love You more Baby... *then kiss SeoHyun passionately*

After the kiss... they are now seating on the bed together.

(SeoHyun) oppa...

(KyuHyun) hmmm...

(SeoHyun) can we go out on a date when I get better and out of here?

(KyuHyun) and where do you want to go?

(SeoHyun) let's have a nice picnic on the park. You, Me and HyunHee.

(KyuHyun) okay we will do that...

(SeoHyun) really?

(KyuHyun) yes baby...

(SeoHyun) *kiss Kyu on the cheek and smile to each other*

 

          Even how angry or furious KyuHyun to SeoHyun because of the things she do without thinking about it, he will just give way to her. And she need to do is give him a warm smile and a tight hug... then all of sudden his anger disappear in a seconds. And he think it's because his love for her, well they both are...