Chapter 14 - Hyun Family Vacation with the In-Laws part 2

We Got Married plus One

 

 

         It's been 5 days since the Hyun Family and their respective parents and Ahra had their vacations, and so far they all having fun. They go and explore all the parks there, and go to different Museums. And right now they visiting the Bear Museum, where HyunHee is now having fun to see all the different kind of bears. Then Ahra together with Mrs. Cho and Mrs. Seo go the souvenir shop to buy something for their friends back home. Also Mr. Cho and Mr. Seo took HyunHee to explore more the museum, so the couple got a time to explore the place together.

       

        After going to the Bear Museum. KyuHyun decided to go the beach and eat their lunch there. And when they arrive at the beach, the parents are the one that in-charge in cooking for their food. So Ahra took HyunHee and they go for a swim, where SeoHyun and KyuHyun take their time in the sand.

 

(KyuHyun) are you having fun Hyunnie?

(SeoHyun) deh oppa, so much fun...

(KyuHyun) *seat on the sand let Hyunnie seat between his legs* me too, baby...

(SeoHyun) I'm also glad that we bring Ahra unnie and our parents here, I know they also having fun like us.

(KyuHyun) that's my reason on bringing all us here... *hug Hyunnie*

(SeoHyun) oppa, I wish the time stop at this very moment so that we can stay like this forever...

(KyuHyun) ahh, my Hyunnie is being romantic right now hmmm... *then kiss Hyunnie's forehead*

(SeoHyun) I just miss time where we can play and be sweet... you know...

(KyuHyun) don't worry baby we will do this again... promise....

(SeoHyun) *just smile and put her head in Kyu's chest*

 

         And like any other people, they took each other pictures, joke around, and tease each other. The couple also enjoy their time because PD Kang give them 2 days break from shooting WGM episode and spend that time to their parents, specially to HyunHee.

 

IN THE BEACH:

(HyunHee) Appa teach me how to swim... *who is excited to swim*

(KyuHyun) sure my little man...

(HyunHee) yehey... thanks Appa. Come on let's go...

(KyuHyun) okay, okay...

(SeoHyun) baby don't go too far away from Appa okay?

(HyunHee) yes Umma...

(SeoHyun) okay... you to Kyu be careful

(KyuHyun) yes Hyunnie, my love...

 

        So while KyuHyun is teaching HyunHee how to swim, SeoHyun and Ahra is helping their mothers in preparing the food. While their fathers is talking at the other side of the cottage they occupying. That is how they spend their time, after swimming for almost an hour HyunHee got tired so SeoHyun change his cloths and let him rest for awhile since his Halamonies is still cooking some of the food...

 

         Then Lunch time came... and since HyunHee is still sleeping SeoHyun decide to not let him wake up for awhile to rest more. So the adult start to eat their lunch first, then Mrs. Cho and Mrs. Seo observe the couple in front of them,who is very much sweet to each other. They saw how the two care for each other, they also saw how SeoHyun is always alert to all KyuHyun's need and ready she is to give it to her man. Were KyuHyun always make sure that SeoHyun is alright and how he always listen to what SeoHyun is saying to him...

(SeoHyun) I'm okay you should eat too...

(KyuHyun) okay. I'll eat

(SeoHyun) then let's start now *put some shrimp in KyuHyun's mouth*

(KyuHyun) hey baby do you want some fruit shake?

(Seohyun) deh oppa. mango shake please...

While KyuHyun is getting some shake HyunHee wake up...

(HyunHee) Appa... Umma...

(SeoHyun) hey my little man is now awake... *hug HyunHee*

(HyunHee) Umma I'm hungry...

(SeoHyun) oh okay I'll make you something to eat...

(HyunHee) Umma, where is Appa?

(SeoHyun) he just buy Umma something to drink

(HyunHee) hmmm... okay

(KyuHyun) Hyunnie I'm back, here's your mango shake.

(HyunHee) Appa! *run to KyuHyun*

(KyuHyun) hey my HyunHee is awake already... you want to play again?

(HyunHee) yes Appa let's play again

(SeoHyun) yah,you two get back here and eat the food I make...

(KyuHee) Deh! *and the two laugh*

On the other side of the big table...

(Ahra) Umma I didn't know KyuKyu is this sweet...

(Mr. Cho) me too. I thaugh all he knows to do is act like a kid...

(Mrs. Cho) aish...you two, my KyuKyu is sweet and caring man

(Mrs. Seo) I think so too, and he is a responsible man...

(Mr. Seo) the mother's say it already... we can't do anything. It only means that KyuKyu is the best. *then the 5 of them laugh*

 

         And that is how they spend most of their time in their most precious vacations. Where the father's observe the couple and play with HyunHee. The mother's always happy seeing how sweet the young couple to each other. Ahra who always tease the couple in being sweet and caring, but still proud to her younger brother who found the woman he love the most.