Chapter 11 - It's KyuHyun's time to be surprise...

We Got Married plus One

 

 

 

                                          *****************************************************************************

 

                     SeoHyun and HyunHee is now on their way to Thailand to meet and surprise KyuHyun. With the help of PD Kang and some staff of WGM, SeoHyun is planning to give her husband a surprise like what he always do to them. KyuHyun i in Thailand right now for the filming of his new CF for Masista and also to give his fans a fan meeting event as a way of saying thank you for supporting him and the product he endorsed. After checking in to the hotel where KyuHyun is also staying, SeoHyun and HyunHee is now going to attend the fan meeting event and hoping to surprise his evil but loving husband.

 

AT THE VENUE OF THE FAN MEETING:

 

SeoHyun is now seating at corner so that KyuHyun won't notice them, beside her is seating the excited HyunHee because he will see his Appa again. They are waiting together with the other fans for the show to start. Then after waiting for 30 minutes the start by showing the previous Cf of Masista. And like always HyunHee after seeing his Appa at the screen start jumping up and down happily.

 

(HyunHee) umma... look, look appa is in the big TV over there.

(SeoHyun) *laugh at HyunHee* yes baby I can see appa, but you should not be too laud so that Appa won't notice that we are here to surprise him...

(HyunHee) okay umma... HyunHee will be quiet now ssshhh....

(SeoHyun) *still laughing* yes ssshhh...

 

Then the show start where the host introduce the face of Masista... and that is non other than CHO KYUHYUN...

 

(Host) Welcome everybody... welcome to the Masista fan meeting event today. And now let's not wait any longer and meet the person we are all waiting for... Let's meet Super Junior Maknae CHO KYUHYUN...

(Fans) ahhhh KyuHyun.... welcome back....

(KyuHyun) Hello everyone... nice to be back here.

(Host) Kyu we are all happy to see again here. Welcome back here in Thailand.

(KyuHyun) Thanks...

(HyunHee) Umma it's Appa kekeke

(SeoHyun) yes baby that's Appa. Let's watch him first okay...

(HyunHee) okay Umma...

 

                    After the usual greetings, the fan meeting start. Where the host ask KyuHyun about his new schedule and some events for the year, where KyuHyun answer it with his usual witty and evil ways. As the show go on, HyunHee is enjoying himself watching the CF of his Appa in the big tv on the side near them. As for SeoHyun, she enjoy herself as she watch KyuHyun charm the audience more. As the fan meeting go on, and get to the part where the fans can join some of the games and have a prize from KyuHyun himself.

 

                    The first game is about the product he endorsing, where the fans will guess the flavor of the Masista after KyuHyun show picture of it as a clue. And the two winners will get the change to have a picture with KyuHyun. The second game where the fans will decorate some cupcakes and the best design will got the change to win the cupcakes that KyuHyun design it himself. All the fans love and happy to see KyuHyun personally and hug him even for awhile.

 

                  Because of the fans, HyunHee's attention is now on the stage where his Appa is standing. He is wondering why those girls is touching his Appa and worst want to hug him, didn't they know that his Appa is only for his Umma... so like what a kid always do he run to the stage...

 

(HyunHee) *shout* don't touch my Appa.....

(KyuHyun) *startled at the shout* what the...

(HyunHee) *hug his Appa's leg* don't come near my Appa...

(KyuHyun) *kneel to see the kid's face* what the.... HyunHee????

(Host) oh Kyu do know who is this kid?

(KyuHyun) *nod to the host* what are you doing here? who are you with?

(HyunHee) *did not answer KyuHyun question* Appa why are there hugging you?

(KyuHyun) *laugh a little* that's okay baby...

(HyunHee) *hug his Appa* but Appa is only for Umma...

(Host) Kyu do you know who is this kid?

(KyuHyun) sorry about this... let just continue this *then let HyunHee seat beside him*

 

                    After the show and after KyuHyun sign his picture for the fans, He carry HyunHee and go down the stage where SeoHyun is waiting for them...

 

(SeoHyun) did you like our surprise to you oppa?

(KyuHyun) what do you think ha Hyunnie?

(SeoHyun) *smile slightly* oppa... you know...

(HyunHee) Appa I don't want those girls hug you...

(KyuHyun) okay baby Appa won't let other girls hug me.

(SeoHyun) we want to suprise you oppa... so don't be angry with us please... *puppy dog eyes*

(KyuHyun) aish... Hyunnie I told you don't do that to me... you only make me want to commit a sin...

(SeoHyun) *just laugh together with KyuHyun*

 

                   The Hyun Family go back to the hotel, so that they can rest for the day. So PD Kang told them that the next episode for their WGM will be the next day...

 

INSIDE KYUHYUN'S SUITE:

 

(KyuHyun) thanks for the suprise baby...*back hug Hyunnie*

(SeoHyun) your welcome oppa...

(KyuHyun) so what's the plan for tomorrow? *and look at Hyunhee who is playing*

(SeoHyun) just to explore Thailand with you and HyunHee...

(KyuHyun) oh okay... let's do that. *then kiss Hyunnie in the lips*

 

                      The Hyun Family explore Thailand like what their plan. HyunHee is happy for his first out of the country experience. They go to different parks and tourist attraction there and also buy some suvinier for his Hyung and her Unnies. The Family also go to some museum for HyunHee to appriciate Thailand culture and for him to learn more.But since KyuHyun need to shoot for the new CF of Masista he need to stay to Thailand for the next few days. But SeoHyun and HyunHee need to go back to Korea for SeoHyun's other commitment there.

 

                                                   ********************************************************

{sorry if this chapter is boring. I promise to make the next chapter will be better.}