Chapter 17 - The End of the Virtual Married

We Got Married plus One

 

 

           They some good things never last long. And when you do things that you like, makes you very happy. And even how happy you are, things like this still comes to an end. Like the virtual married of the Maknae couple, it's time for them to say goodbye. The reason they give is because the maknae couple busy schedule, since they are the most in demand maknae idol of the industry right now. And that is why they have to let go of the show, that they come to love the most for the past one year and a half. So even though they love to continue and do the show they can't because of the busy schedule.

 

INSIDE OF THE MAKNAE HOUSE:

(SeoHyun) Oppa...

(KyuHyun) yes Hyunnie...

(SeoHyun) so oppa this the for us...

(KyuHyun) just the virtual married part. We can still see each other after this show in SME

(SeoHyun) yes oppa,we can. We still work in the same company after all.

(KyuHyun) yes Hyunnie... so you don't have to worry.

(SeoHyun) *start to get teary eyes* you know oppa for this past year and a half that I spend with you and HyunHee I become happy. I learned so much from you, I learned to be more calm, to be more giving, so less being strict, and I learned that it is okay to be clumsy, childlike and immature sometimes. *wipe her tears* when I learned that you are the one who going to be my husband for this show I fell relief and happy at the same time *Kyu smile to her and she smile back to him*. Who wouldn't be... if your husband is one of the best balladeer in the country hmm... *they both laugh*. In this show they thought me how to become a wife and also to be a good mother to a cute little boy... hmm my HyunHee. *Kyu hug Hyunnie and wipe her tears* Oppa... thank you for showing me the real Cho KyuHyun and for always being nice to me... well all the time to be exact. I'm going to miss you oppa...*kiss you on the lips*

(KyuHyun) *smile to Hyunnie after the kiss* I'm going to miss you too yeobo *both laugh to what Kyu call to her* I also feel happy and bless to know that you are my wife to this virtual married. And who wouln't be... my wife is the maknae of one of the hottest female group in the country today. Hyunnie... I want to thank you for teaching me to be a good husband to you and father to HyunHee, and also for teaching me to be more responsible. *smile and hug the crying Hyunnie* Also thank you for always taking care of me, specially when I'm sick, tired, and stress. I know your future husband will be so lucky to have you as his wife *then wink at Hyunnie* And even though we will see each other in SME... I will still miss you and the day we spent in this house with our little man, and who knows what the future will bring us right... *smile and kiss Hyunnie in the lips too*

 

          After talking and giving each other a message that came from their hearts. The Maknae couple start putting all the things they want to keep as a remembrance from this virtual married they experience with each other. And while doing it, SeoHyun is still crying and KyuHyun is giving her a hug and some soothing words to ease her.

 

(PD Kang) KyuHyun and SeoHyun... in behalf of the staff of WGM and me, we would like to say thank you for all the time you both spend with us for this show.

(SeoHyun) *who still teary eyes in KyuHyun's arms*

(KyuHyun) Hyung It's also our pleasure to be here.

(SeoHyun) *wipe her tears* and beside we also enjoy the experience to be here PD oppa.

(PD Kang) Then I'm happy to here that... we are sad to let both of go.

(KyuHyun) you know how busy we are now...

(PD Kang) we know Kyu. But we still happy that both of you still become part of this show.

(SeoHyun) we are Honor to be casted and be part of this show again.

(KyuHyun) we will miss you all...

 

          After talking to PD Kang, the Maknae couple still need to say goodbye to their little man... HyunHee. They have to say goodbye to the boy who is now one of the most important person in their life. And they know this is going to be the hardest goodbye they going to experience... then after the goodbye, the boy will go straight back to shelter again.

 

(HyunHee) *still playing in his room*

(KyuHyun) hey my little man...

(HyunHee) Appa... let's play?

(SeoHyun) *who can't help her self and cry again*

(HyunHee) Umma... why are crying?

(KyuHyun) *take HyunHee in his lap* baby you are a brave boy right?

(HyunHee) deh Appa...

(KyuHyun) baby you know that me and Hyunnie Umma is just your temporary parents right?

(HyunHee) *start to cry* deh Appa...

(KyuHyun) HyunHee baby, you see Appa and Umma will now have a busy schedule in our work. And because of that we will need to be separated, so we have to bring you back to the shelter again...

(HyunHee) *cry and hug KyuHyun* appa... appa...

(SeoHyun) Baby look at me... *HyunHee look at her* you don't have worry because when umma and appa got a break in work we will come to the shelter and visit you...

(HyunHee) *sob* really Umma? Appa?

(KyuHyun) of course baby we love you so much...*SeoHyun nods and agree to what KyuHyun say*

(HyunHee) *hug his Umma* I Love You so much Hyunnie Umma... I will miss you

(SeoHyun) *hug him and cry more*

(HyunHee) *hug his Appa* I Love You so much Kyu Appa... I will miss you too...

(KyuHyun) *hug HyunHee with teary eyes*

 

          Then for the last time... the Hyun Family spend their last day at the amusement park. where they spend the day with so much love and happiness for the both them and most specially to Hyunhee. And they end it by watching fireworks at the park... then they eat a good dinner at one of the most beautiful restaurant in the city. Then they bring HyunHee at the shelter with heavy heart, they still smile as they say goodbye to him. And this is how they spent their last day of their virtual married.