chapter 3 - HyunHee's first day at Super Junior dorm

We Got Married plus One

After fetching HyunHee at the shelter, the Maknae couple decided to look also the house that MBC provided for them. After a few hours of traveling the Hyun Family arrive in the house that has a nice living room, dining area, kitchen, bathroom, and 2 bedrooms. Then after checking the house and list the other things they needed, the Hyun Family go to the mall to go shopping for stuff they list. Also the Maknae couple decided to buy some clothes and toys for their little HyunHee. After buying all the things they listed and get it deliver to their new house, the Maknae couple together with HyunHee decided to end their first family day in a nice restaurant for their dinner.

 

*************************************************************************

 

But because SeoHyun has a schedule together with the other member of SNSD the next day, HyunHee will spend his first night with KyuHyun at the Super Junior Dorm. KyuHyun and HyunHee arrive at the early. So the other members are still in their own schedule so they didn't notice that KyuHyun arrive with someone, that the other member will gonna love too.

 

NEXT DAY...

 

After cooking breakfast like he always does, RyeoWook is now fixing the table and getting the food ready for , when KyuHyun go to the kitchen make a glass of milk for little HyunHee who's still sleeping in KyuHyun's room.

 

(Wookie) oh good morning Kyu!

 

(KyuHyun) goog morning hyung!

 

(Wookie) you're early today. do you have a schedule today?

 

(KyuHyun) no hyung, i don't. I'll just gonna be stay here at the dorm the whole day today.

 

(Wookie) oh okay. ah hey Kyu I didn't know that you are drinking milk in the morning?

 

(Hae) good morning guys...

 

(Wookie) good morning to you too hyung...

 

(KyuHyun) good morning hyung. and this milk is not for me Wookie hyung.

 

(Hyuk) hey guys, good morning...

 

(Wookie) good morning hyung, breakfast is ready!

 

(KyuHyun) good morning to you too hyung.

 

(Wookie) hey Kyu, who's gonna drink that milk?

 

(KyuHyun) HyunHee

 

(Hae) who is HyunHee?

 

(Hyuk) yeah who's he?

 

(KyuHyun) you'll meet him later at breakfast hyungs

 

(Hyuk) oh okay, let's finish this and set the table so that we can start our breakfast. Hae go wake up HeeChul hyung, KangIn hyung, and SungMin hyung.

 

(Hae) okay. and you Kyu?

 

(KyuHyun) I'll go wake up HyunHee.

 

INSIDE KYUHYUN'S ROOM:

 

(KyuHyun) Baby wake up... *pats HyunHee to wake up*

 

(HyunHee) Hmmm... Appa?

 

(KyuHyun) yes baby, come on get up already. You're Super Junior Samchons wants to meet you.

 

(HyunHee) really appa?

 

(KyuHyun) Yes HyunHee, so come on get up so you can wash your face and brush your teeth.

 

AT THE DINNING AREA:

 

The other Super Junior member are all in the room to have breakfast. They all started to eat except for Wookie who is still waiting for KyuHyun and to his visitor.

 

(Hae) hey Wookie why aren't you eating?

 

(Wookie) I'm waiting for Kyu.

 

(Hae) why?

 

(Wookie) because I want meet the only person the Kyu let to sleep in his room after we got are own room in this dorm hyung.

 

(Hyuk) oh your right Wookie.

 

(Hee) you can eat your breakfast while waiting for them, it's bad to make the food waiting...

 

(Wookie) okay hyung.

 

Ater a few minutes they saw KyuHyun entering the dinning room with a little man behind him...

 

(KyuHyun) Hyungs I want you to meet someone

 

(HyunHee) Good Morning Samchons. I'm HyunHee the son of KyuHyun Appa and SeoHyun Umma.

 

(Hae) Son? Kyu what's going on here?

 

(Hee) so you been casted again?

 

(KyuHyun) yeah hyung again. lucky me ha?

 

(KangIn) casted again on WGM?

 

(KyuHyun) yeah,

 

(Wookie) whatever. so HyunHee-ah what do you want eat?

 

(HyunHee) anything wookie samchon. Appa milk?

 

(KyuHyun) it's here already so start eating.

 

While KyuHyun and HyunHee eating their breakfast with the members, the other member like SungMin, RyeoWook, EunHyuk, and DongHae are doing all their power to catch the attention of little HyunHee that still busy eating beside his KyuHyun Appa.

 

*************************************************************************

 

HyunHee spend his whole day playing with his new playmates, the Super Junior member. This is how they spend the day while waiting for SeoHyun to also spend the day with his Man and son. By spending this day together KyuHyun learn so much about little HyunHee. How HyunHee is such a caring child. How easy to make him smile. How simple his like is. And how he only wants is to have a real parents to love him always.

 

 

 

 

{sorry guys if I only put the morning scene. this is because is scene really find amusing to me}