chapter 5 - missing KyuHyun Appa

We Got Married plus One

 

 

Because of the KyuHyun schedule for the Super Show 6, he is currently out of the country. SS6 had been to the other country like Japan, Macau, Indonesia, China, and now their way to the Philippines for their next stop. For the past 2 weeks he and SeoHyun can only communicate through phone. SeoHyun understand KyuHyun because like him, she is also one of the Hallyu Star of the country herself. But sometimes she miss him so much, like she wants to be with him not as SeoHyun of SNSD but as JooHyun who loves him as the real KyuHyun. KyuHyun and SeoHyun, all can do for now is to wait for now for them to reunite again. On the other hand SeoHyun is not the only one who misses KyuHyun right now. Their is this little man who is eagerly wants to see him again...

 

MORNING ON THE SOSHI DORM, INSIDE SEOHYUN'S ROOM

(SeoHyun) *while taping HyunHee* Baby wake up

(HyunHee) hmm... Umma I'm still sleepy...

(SeoHyun) Baby It's morning already. Come on.

(HyunHee) hmmm... okay Umma, *then hug his Umma*

(SeoHyun) ohh my baby is so sweet. *kisses HyunHee while the boy giggles*

(HyunHee) Umma it tickles me hahaha

(SeoHyun) Okay I'll stop already. Come on let's go to the bathroom for you to brush your teeth and wash your face already. while on the bathroom

(HyunHee) ahmmm... Umma, when can we see Appa again?

(SeoHyun) HyunHee baby, Appa is still busy. That's why we can't see him as of this moment.

(HyunHee) But Umma HyunHee misses him so much...

(SeoHyun) I miss him too you know... *smile when saw how HyunHee pout*. Here's what are we going to do baby, after we eat our breakfast then we're going to call Appa, okay?

(HyunHee) really Umma? *when SeoHyun nods* yehey! Umma pali let's eat so we can call Appa already...

(SeoHyun) okay okay *keeps laughing on her little HyunHee*

 

Then SeoHyun and HyunHee eat their breakfast together with the other members of SNSD. After that Hyunnie start to to tend to HyunHee's needs for the day. Then HyunHee remember what his Hyunnie umma promise to him...

 

(HyunHee) Umma!

(SeoHyun) Yes baby

(HyunHee) can we call Appa now?

(SeoHyun) oh okay baby

(HyunHee) yehey! yehey!

(SeoHyun) *calling KyuHyun* yeoboseo?

(KyuHyun) yeoboseo? Hyunnie?

(SeoHyun) Deh Oppa! How are you?

(KyuHyun) I'm fine Honey, so far.

(SeoHyun) Why Oppa? What's wrong?

(KyuHyun) I'm just a little tired from the long practice Honey.

(SeoHyun) you know it's not sin to rest for awhile Kyu.

(KyuHyun) Hey I know that... sorry Honey.

(SeoHyun) I'ts okay, just don't make your self tired too much

(KyuHyun) yes Honey. By the way why did you call? How's HyunHee?

(SeoHyun) actually he's the reason why I call

(kyuHyun) why what happend?

(SeoHyun) oh nothing happend Oppa, he just miss his Appa so much...

(HyunHee) Umma!!! can I talk to Appa now?

(Seohyun) sure my little man, here you can talk to him...

(HyunHee) Appa!!!!!!!!

(KyuHyun) hello baby, how are you?

(HyunHeee) I'm okay Appa. I miss you already.

(KyuHyun) I miss you too baby...

(HyunHee) when are you coming back?

(KyuHyun) Appa is still busy baby

(HyunHee) but I want to see you already... you promise to play with me appa... *pout*

(KyuHyun) HyunHee you know that Appa needs to work right?

(HyunHee) Yes, Appa. *still pouting*

(KyuHyun) and you know that if Appa can go back home, Appa will do it right?

(HyunHee) yes Appa I know *still pouting*

(KyuHyun) so can HyunHee be a good boy and wait for Appa's return?

(HyunHee) okay. HyunHee will be good boy wait for Appa to come back home.

(KyuHyun) that's my son. Appa will back in no time. okay?

(HyunHee) okay Appa. babye see you soon. I Love You Kyu Appa!

(KyuHyun) bye baby I Love You Too! now give the phone to your Umma...

(HyunHee) Umma!!! Appa wants to talk to again

(SeoHyun) thank you baby. Yeoboseo Oppa *still smiling because of HyunHee*

(KyuHyun) Honey I have to go EunHyuk hyung is already calling me

(SeoHyun) Okay Oppa. Don't to forget to take some rest later okay

(KyuHyun) okay. I love You Honey

(SeoHyun) I Love You Too Honey.

 

Bye After the conversation HyunHee start to play again. Then SeoHyun do her some work at the dorm make herself busy.

 

                                                     ******************************************************************************************

 

Meanwhile in the hotel where KyuHyun is staying... KyuHyun is doing his best for the SS6 of their group. So when the practice is over KyuHyun call his manager to ask if SNSD has a schedule for the rest of the week because he wants to suprise SeoHyun and HyunHee. After waiting for almost an hour his manager call him again to tell him that SeoHyun is free for a week and that he also call LeeSooMan for the permision he is asking. So KyuHyun do next is to call PD Kang, because the PD is asking him if he can shoot for another episode for WGM. So he call PD Kang for the episode he's asking and also for the preparation of his suprise for his wife and son...

 

                                                       *****************************************************************************************