Chapter 15 - Hyun Family Vacation with the In-Laws part 3

We Got Married plus One

 

 

         Since the Maknae couple is been in the show of WGM for one year and half, so the Company told PD Kang that it's time for them to have their virtual wedding. And since the couple parents is also present in their vacation, they decided to make the virtual wedding in Jeju Island as well...

 

(PD Kang) KyuHyun and SeoHyun, WGM decided to give the two of you your virtual wedding.

(SeoHyun) really? then can we do some part of my dream wedding?

(KyuHyun) I think Hyunnie is excited to do this...

(SeoHyun) hehehe deh oppa... very excited indeed.

(PD Kang) yes we can SeoHyun... we should still need to follow the theme

(KyuHyun) what theme PDnim?

(PD Kang) your virtual wedding theme...

(SeoHyun) so what is the Theme?

(PD Kang) a Traditional Wedding

(SeoHyun) no problem PDnim...

(KyuHyun) looking at you Hyunnie I think this day will a long one...

(SeoHyun) *smile brightly at KyuHyun*

 

         After preparing all the things that they going to need for their virtual wedding, they set it to the nearest garden the could find as what SeoHyun requested. It should be also a simple and solemn it is as what the couple want. As the day of the virtual wedding came everyone is excited specially HyunHee. 

         Even though Mr. Seo know that the said wedding is just for the show where her daughter SeoHyun is being casted together with KyuHyun,he still got teary eyes when walking her down the aisle...

 

(SeoHyun) hey Appa, don't cry... it's make me want to cry too.

(Mr. Seo) I'm sorry princess, I can't help it... Even I know that this is just part of the show it still make me sad. Because I know someday when the right time came, that man who is waiting for us in the altar will going to get you for real in the future.

(SeoHyun) Appa... *got teary eyes too* you don't have to worry because I know that he will take care of me. Beside it's way too long before that happen.

(Mr. Seo) But still... he is lucky to have my princess.

(SeoHyun) I'm lucky too, just to have him Appa.

(Mr. Seo) I know Hyunnie, that is why even it's hard for me... I'm willing to give you and I know that I will still feel happy for you and Kyu.

(SeoHyun) you will always be the #1 man in my life Appa *Mr. Seo smile at her daughter*

 

         Like any other wedding where the Mother's of the Bride and Groom cries a river, the Father's who will just stay quiet because if they speak they will cry too. Where Ahra who once in awhile tease the couple, specially her beloved brother KyuKyu. And of course HyunHee who is jumping up and down when he saw his foster parents kiss.

 

           After the virtual wedding Mr. Cho and Mr.Seo invited PD Kang and the staffs og WGM for dinner as a way of saying thank you for their hard work. And also for the couple who just got married even though is just only for the show. The father's call the dinner as the reception of the virtual wedding.

 

          The vacation of the Hyun Famile together with Mr. and Mrs. Cho and Ahra is a happy one because it's been a long while since the last time they had a vacation with their beloved KyuHyun. Because since the young man is always busy with his schedule as a member of the top group Super Junior, A host for a variety shows and as a Musical actor.

 

           On the other side, Mr. and Mrs. Seo is very thankful to their only daughter for giving them a woderful vacation together with KyuHyun's Parents and sister. They are happy because they know that their JooHyun also got the chance to rest and relax after her busy schedule as member of SNSD and their comeback for their new album.

 

          KyuHyun and SeoHyunin the other hand is happy to know that their family had a great time in the vacation they both plan. This vacation will always stay in their heart and live in their memory forever...