Playground

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunkwang and Yoo Sung Eun - Love Virus

You made the kids ready so you could go out and play at the nearby playground. You knew Kris was probably heading home soon from work and you couldn`t have been more right when you heard the front door shut. “I am home!” He hollered while he was running up the stairs to the second floor. You thought it would be funny to ignore his calls and let him find you himself. “Wifey?” The sound of the door next to the kids’ room opened and you giggled for yourself.

Soon enough the door to the kids room opened and you noticed Kris peeking inside only to grin. “Why didn`t you answer my calls, huh?” He walked inside seeing Chinho fully dressed to go outside as for Chuhua she was still getting ready by you.

“Just because” You answered playfully making him chuckle and scoop up Chinho who was walking around carelessly wearing a checkered blue and orange shirt with a plain white t-shirt underneath and a pair of beige capri pants.

“Are you taking the kids somewhere?” You shook your head and looked satisfied at Chuhua who was wearing a fully sleeved purple shirt with a pink skirt underneath that reached to her knees with a pair of white stockings underneath.

“We are taking the kids to the playground” You emphasized the first word and Kris nodded in agreement. It wouldn`t be bad spending his time with the kids and his wife, even if he was pretty beat up after work.

“Anyone else coming along?” Kris asked seeing you placing Chuhua on the floor while you were making your baby bag ready just in emergency situations.

“Yixing and Chohee” You shrugged looking Kris over the shoulder and he didn`t seem to pay attention since he was too drawn to his baby daughter walking around with her pink skirt showing off her chubby legs that were covered up with stockings.

“They sure grow fast” He mumbled under his breath and you had to roll your eyes at the fact that one little movement from Chuhua would sweep him off his feet, but you didn`t blame it, you were the same when it came to Chinho. He was just mama`s little boy, it was just as simple as that. But even so the both of you loved your babies to death,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter