I Am Out of Here

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ne1 - Good to You

Your grip on your suitcase only tightened. You couldn`t handle it anymore. What was actually going on? Everyone knew each other, but you didn`t care about that so much. The thing that was bothering you was the fact that Kris was still talking to Meihua.

“Kris…Eunae…” Aaron mentioned his eyes darting from you over to him. You snorted and walked passed Kris only to feel him grab your wrist. You snapped your head back your eyes boring a hole through his and he sighed.

“I can explain-“

“There`s no need. I am taking the kids and leaving” You blurted out without letting him explain. You pushed his hand away and darted down the stairs walking past the two others that were dumbfounded as well.

Joonmyun stared back at Kris not believing that he wasn`t pursuing you. So instead of letting you leave he darted after you and took a hold of the suitcase you were carrying. “Don`t go…hey…please, be reasonable”

“I`ve had enough, Joonmyun. All I hear every day is nagging from that guy” You nodded your head towards Aaron who strode down the stairs as well his eyes round as ever hearing your accusation towards him. His eyes darted to his feet, he had to admit he had been a little strict towards you, but it wasn`t because he liked to.

Kris followed soon after his eyes connecting with yours and you felt so hurt. You had been missing him like crazy every day. Feeling sorry for leaving him behind and now you found out he was still in contact with his ex. Without further discussion you turned to leave yet again, only this time Kris was too fast for you.

He ran after you and grabbed your suitcase with one of his hands while the other grabbed your wrist dragging you with him. “Let go!” You shouted but he refused to listen. He made it by his car and opened the door and gently pushed you inside and closed the door. He placed your suitcase inside the trunk and drove straight to his place right after.

“Wifey, I-“

“Just bring me to your place so I can fetch the kids and leave”

“Hear me out-“

“I am not going to. I am too stressed to let your affair with Meihua bother me” He closed his eyes heaving a long sigh not liking how your mood was changing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter