Accepted

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B1A4 - In the Air

A week had finally passed and all you had been doing for the past couple of days was being nervous. You weren`t quite sure if you were accepted at your old school, you applied a week ago and the only thing remaining was getting a reply. You were pretty sure you would be getting the reply soon, since you received a mail right after about them receiving your application.

While you were taking care of the kids you couldn`t stop spacing out from time to time thinking what you will be doing with your life if you weren`t accepted. You couldn`t be a fulltime mother, well you could you had been till now, but you wanted to get an education and expand your opportunities with getting good jobs and at the same time your kids would be proud of their parents and your hard work.

Soon enough the butler entered the house after checking the mail and you sprinted towards him while the kids were playing in the living room with the maid. “Are any of them for me?” You beamed and he looked through the mails and nodded.

“Wu Eunae. This one is for you” He read what was written on the letter and you grabbed it while smiling, and as you were about to rip the envelope you stopped thinking it would be better having Kris by your side. In that case if you received bad news you had a shoulder to cry on and if you received the good ones you had someone to share your happiness with.

Not wanting to get distracted by the white envelope you decided to place it inside your drawer in your room and pretend as if you had never received it. But then again who were you kidding; at the back of your mind you knew there was an important envelope waiting inside your drawer to get opened.

Soon enough Kris arrived home and without even greeting him you sprung up from the sofa and darted over to him making him baffled. You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the staircase only to feel him fight back as soon as his eyes laid on his kids. “Hubby” You whined pulling him towards you but his eyes remained on the kids.

“What`s so urgent? Let me at least kiss my babies” With a huff you let go of his wrist and crossed your arms standing at the first step on the staircase just waiting for him to come back. Kris walked over to the babies who were minding their own business.

Chuhua was holding onto a colorful baby boing ball while Chinho was sitting quietly his hands slamming against the toy piano Kris had bought him recently. Kris scooped up Chuhua and kissed her cheeks and it seemed like she recognized her father since she began smiling the instant she noticed him and Kris couldn`t help but brighten up.

Chinho seemed to notice his father as well because he pushed the toy away and planted his small hands on the floor and pushed himself up striding over to his father and falling directly on his leg. Kris looked down seeing his son looking back up at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter