We Meet Again

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior - Someday

Your alarm ticked off automatically at the right time on your phone. Your eyes shot open and you shut the alarm off almost immediately not wanting to wake Kris up from his deep slumber. He seemed pretty tired because of the trip and with helping you out later. You watched his sleeping figure, planted a soft kiss on his nose making him grumble some words before rolling over letting go of your figure.

With a smile of victory you jolted out of bed and headed straight inside the bathroom seeing how Kris had organized everything inside the house, not just for him but for you too. Two toothbrushes were placed inside a cup on the sink, your favorite creams, your deodorant you usually used and makeup wipes placed neatly on the shelf and you snickered. Kris was just unbelievable sometimes. How could he think you were moving in with him just because he was visiting? You couldn`t leave the dorm you were living in, there was no way.

Once you were done with freshening yourself you decided to leave for school knowing well you couldn`t change, because none of your stuff were here, but you couldn`t have been more wrong. On the foot side of the bed you noticed a bag, a bag you must have ignored yesterday because of Kris’ weird behavior. On the black bag was a yellow sticker with your name written on it. You furrowed your brows and walked over to it and opened it only to be surprised. Inside was everything from underwear to everyday wear. You couldn`t believe your eyes and watched Kris’ sleeping figure once more making a mental note to thank him later for being such a dork.

You changed into the clothes you believed looked the nicest on you and darted out of the house knowing well where your school was. Because apparently Kris had rented the house that was near the school on purpose so he had you close at all times.

You sprinted towards the school`s area only to remember your school bag with all your necessary stuff inside. You palmed your face and changed your route towards the dorm instead knowing well you had 5 minutes left to get your bag and make it to class.

While sprinting up the stairs because once again the elevator decided to ignore you, you managed to bump into a person being too determined to get to your dorm instead of watching where you were going. The key to your dorm flew out of your grip and behind the boy you managed to bump into. “I am sorry” You mumbled quickly being stressed. You walked past the boy about to bend down to grab the key only to feel the boy grasping onto your elbow.

You swiftly pushed his hand away and turned to look at him getting shocked. “J-joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter