Airport

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTOB - My Girl

You were at the airport waiting for the announcement to be made about your flight leaving, but Kris didn`t want you to leave at all. He did everything he could to convince you to say, when you were determined to leave, he tried using your kids as a bribe for making you stay and you only laughed. He really didn`t want you to leave.

“I will miss them though” You reached out for your kids sitting in their stroller not knowing that their mother was leaving and won`t be back right away like usual. They were busy their pacifiers looking at the busy people walking around with their suitcases.

You reached out and pinched Chinho`s cheek slightly making him stop his and turn to look at you and then go back to minding his own business. You always believed they looked so cute with their giant pacifiers covering their whole mouth reaching to the tip of their noses.

“Look at them. They don`t want you to leave” Kris bent down to the stroller pushing his head closer to Chuhua who was sitting up in her stroller, as he was using his best aegyo which you believed was hilarious.

“It`s more like you don`t want me to leave” You corrected him and he scowled getting up and sitting beside you again.

“It`s not too late. If you change your mind right now I`ll take you and the kids to an amazing place and turn this day into the most unforgettable day, and then turn it into an unforgettable night, if you know what I mean?” He wig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter