First Day

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - 365

A sleek looking guy, his hair smoothly combed to the side, with his blue and red checkered shirt and dark blue skinny jeans and of course his white converse on, finally arrived to China. His smile showed his big teeth and he was relieved he made it through the flight. Kim Joonmyun was the sleek looking guy, and already at his first day in China he liked himself.

After grabbing his belongings he quickly yelled after a taxi and it stopped in front of him making him grin. The driver took care of his belongings while he got himself comfortable inside the car. He gave the driver the address he was given himself and the driver stopped his car in front of what seemed like a school campus.

Joonmyun furrowed his brows and leaned over the seat. “Are you sure it`s here?” Joonmyun had only received the address on his phone, he had never seen the place before.

“Positive” The driver spoke grinning while getting out of the car so he could take Joonmyun`s stuff out of the car.

He was quite confused thinking why the CEO wanted to meet at some campus. Wasn`t he supposed to meet him at his firm? His suitcases were surrounding him and the driver had already left with his car. With a sigh Joonmyun placed himself on one of the suitcases and texted to his boss that he had arrived.

--

“So, what you do is-“Aaron stopped in the middle of his sentence feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket. Aaron was usually never the person to break rules, but today was a little different. His new employee was arriving from another country, which meant he had to be available at all times, and that involved disturbing class.

He cleared his throat out of embarrassment and held his index finger out. “Excuse me. This is important” He pulled his phone out and read the text he had received. You tilted your head to the side and frowned. He couldn`t handle you actually decl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter