Marketing

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite H ft. Baby Soul - Fly High

“All done” Joonmyun pushed himself out from beneath the car he was repairing. He held his arm out and Sehun grabbed his hand pulling him from the skateboard he was leaning on so he could roll underneath the car and get back out easily.

Ever since Joonmyun was fired from Kris’ firm he had begun working with his friends at the car workshop, he was only working there for a short period of time before he got a better offer somewhere else. But for the time being he was staying at this place.

The moment Joonmyun got up Kyungsoo laid his back on the skateboard and pushed himself beneath the car and rolled back out being impressed. “You`re getting better” Joonmyun grinned thinking there was nothing he couldn`t do as long as he was taught correctly.

“That was the last car, you guys” Chanyeol hollered making the boys wipe off their sweats and clean off oil from their hands and mud from their faces; the heat from the sun wasn`t helping the already sweating boys who did nothing else than repairing different cars from; 9 in the morning till 4pm in the evening.

“Let`s change and eat ice cream! My treat” Jongin hollered and Baekhyun rolled his eyes hearing Jongin whine the whole day about ice cream and now finally he was getting some.

As soon as the guys had freshened up and changed to their regular clothes shutting down the shop they headed over to the nearest ice cream bar, or their favorite ice cream bar ordering their regu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter