The North and The South Blocks

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vixx - What to do

The cars stopped by some market and this time you were excited too. You sprung out of the car with a huge grin on your face and Aaron let out a relieved sigh, thinking he didn`t have to put up with your fear this time. “So here we are, at Xintiandi. This is the best place to take your tourists too. These streets are divided in two; North and South Blocks. The North provides the old shikumen architectural style, which is in a contrast with the South Blocks. The South Blocks are more modern and directed to the youngsters. So you know which group of tourists to take where”

While speaking he noticed your eyes everywhere else than on him. He saw how your eyes sparkled looking from left to right just waiting to explore the area. He furrowed his brows classifying you as bipolar. Just a few minutes ago you were scared for your life, and now you were happier than a kid inside a candy store. “I`ll let you explore the area on your own, but be back here after 45 minutes. Okay?” He held his index finger pointing at everyone stopping at you, seeing your eyes directed towards the North Blocks and not the South the place youngsters were drawn to. He blinked and without caring to respond to their teacher everyone went their separate ways.

Aaron had seen the place plenty of times so it wasn`t as exciting for him compared his students so he decided to visit one of the cafés at the North Block, since they had been revamping the place, making it a bit modern without losing the old touch.

He grabbed his coffee and sat outside by a nearby bench and consumed his beverage notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter