You`re Not Going Anywhere

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo-M - Angel

At some point Kris had managed to convince you to get along with him to his place. He didn`t have any meetings before the next day so you could spend your time together today. Just when Kris made it to his house he had rented for the couple of days he would be spending at this country, he noticed one of his employees stepping out. Kris furrowed his brows and took a step ahead startling the little one. “What are you doing here? Where is the nanny?” The employee cleared his throat and awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other.

“Well you see the nanny we had hired didn`t show up for some odd reason” Kris felt his anger rising and you noticed he was going to explode anytime soon, but your hand covered his immediately making him cool down. “But we have everything under control. I took care of the kids since I have two of my own and we have fired the current nanny and we have already replaced her with another one. She will be here tomorrow” Kris narrowed his eyes on him.

“I`ll let this slip for this time, but I won`t be this nice if this repeats” The employee bowed deeply and jolted away from there quickly before getting more scolded than necessary. Kris heaved a sigh and quickly ran inside the house darting over to the room he had decorated specially for the kids. Once he stepped inside he noticed the two kids asleep and you peeked from behind him seeing their small bodies placed inside their cradles.

“How much I have missed them” You breathed lowly and Kris’ stress level went down a notch knowing now the kids were safe and sound. He turned around slowly seeing you gazing at the two with disappointment written in your eyes. Kris slowly wrapped you in his arms and you heaved a sigh making him plant his lips on top of your head.

“What`s wrong, wifey?” You slowly pushed your eyes away from the two angels and landed them on the handsome looking guy staring back at you.

“I feel awful…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter