Man to Man Talk

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mblaq - It`s War

Kris woke up earlier than you the next day knowing well he had a lot to arrange before leaving for work. It was the last day of the week and you had classes but Kris made you stay at home. You needed to calm down after all of the drama.

Sneaking out of the house he headed straight over to the school you went to. He had found out about where Aaron`s office was and went straight to his room not even caring to knock on the door and barged in. Aaaron looked up from his pile of paper and was baffled by the sudden visit.

“Kris?” He questioned facing his old best friend the same person he had stopped talking to a long time ago.

“Whatever you did to Eunae I`ll forgive you for now, but if I hear anything else in the future you`re dead!” He threatened not even caring to greet Aaron and he blinked. “She might bring her resignation letter later today or on Monday for that matter. I have no clue, but whenever she does you`re not accepting it” Kris commanded.

“Yeah, sorry about that. I don`t really want her to leave-“

“How did you have the guts to scold her? What has she done to you, huh? Are you trying to get your revenge on me through Eunae, is that it?” Kris continued his talking without letting him speak up.

“What? You actually believe I am getting back on you through Eunae? You actually believe I would go that low” Kris snickered; he thought it was funny how Aaron thought so highly of himself when he knew he was a coward during high-school.

“Don`t make it so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter