Principal

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4men - My Girl

The maid and the butler were going to take care of the kids while you were heading over to your school with Kris the next day, after his shift was over. You couldn’t help but glare the side window thinking it was ridiculous how Kris was acting. You were only asking for 3 months not 3 years, couldn`t he just give in and say it was okay?

You sighed for the fifth time and Kris spoke up sensing that you were in a very bad mood. “What`s wrong?” You didn`t reply and felt him nudge your side, but you only pushed his hand away not giving him the attention he needed. He gave you a quick look and turned his attention to the road once again not knowing how to make you get in a better mood. He decided he would do whatever it took after the conversation because right now he was thinking about how he could convince your principal so you could stay.

When you made it to the school parking lot Kris parked the car and got out and you did the same. You were walking by his side but your head was ducked while his hands were tucked inside his pants being in deep thoughts. “Show me the principal`s office” You heard his low voice and you glanced at him from the corner of your eyes and led the way.

Once you were standing in front of the office Kris knocked on it and opened the door as soon as he heard the voice from the other side. Kris peeked inside and the principal furrowed his brows. “May I help you?” Kris opened the door wider and smiled making you visible for the principal as well.

“Oh, isn`t it Eunae!” The principal exclaimed and Kris furrowed his brows seeing how the principal recognized you right away. You smiled sheepishly and stepped inside. It was weird for Kris to see how close you were.

“You know…her?” Kris stepped inside and closed the door from behind.

“Of course! She was our top student, the time she attended our school. I am so happy she applied again” He exclaimed and Kris looked at you impressed. “So, what brings you here? And may I ask who you are young man?” He looked over at Kris who soothed out the hem of his shirt and straightened his back.

“I am Kris Wu, Eunae`s husband” The principal`s eyes rounded seeing a girl at your age already married. “I came here to ask about the studies overseas?” Kris carefully pointed out almost questioning the principal with his eyes narrowed.

“Oh, yes. Every student who wants their bachelor in Tourism has to study abroad for at least 3 months, so they can have a case to write about for their bachelor paper” Kris nodded taking a seat and you copied soon after.

“Since Eunae have considered traveling to China, I was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter