Adorable

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior KRY - Loving You

You were packing the last of your belongings before getting on your plane the next day being away from friends and family for 3 whole months. At the moment you weren`t feeling anxious at all, but you knew the next day you would get all stressed out, but you knew showing it to Kris would make him want you to stay.

Kris was nice enough to put the kids in bed for you because he knew you had some stuff you needed to pack that you had forgotten about. But it didn`t take long when Kris walked inside the room. He saw you sitting on the floor stuffing perfumes, daily creams and several other accessories you were going to take with you.

This was the real deal; you were really going to leave this time. He pushed himself off the doorframe and unfolded his arms striding over to your side and sat down beside you crossing his legs. “Oh, you`re back already” You gave him a quick stare reaching out for the perfume lying beside Kris about to grab it, but Kris took your wrist in his hand instead.

You blinked and looked at him instead seeing a hint of sadness shown in his eyes. You softened realizing already that you wouldn`t be greeted with his handsome and sharp features for the next couple of months, and you wouldn`t fall asleep in his embrace taking in his strong comforting scent.

You two continued gazing each other not needing words for this moment. All you needed was to take in each other`s structures and store it for the next couple of months. It was odd knowing you were going to be away from this man that had been by your side for a long time now, and you were surprised seeing him, depressed as this. You knew he loved you, he always made sure you knew that, but you didn`t know he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter