Group Meeting

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Ayo

He woke up by the sound of his baby girl crying. His eyes shoot open and heard steps rushing into her room and the main hushing her back to sleep. Kris palmed his face and let out a yawn. It had only been a couple of days, but he was missing you badly already. He missed your scent, your embrace and your comforting words when he got tired of his days at work; and lately he had been having it rough. His coworkers only visited his office sharing bad news with him, the stocks of the firm was dropping, the stores that sold their accessories were having a hard time gaining profit and on top of that the firm had to cut down on their staff because of the economic issues, which saddened Kris’ heart. He had to fire a couple of his employees that he had really grown to love.

He got out of bed hearing Chuhua`s cries going endlessly and he knew she would only shush when he took care of her. With his heavy steps he made it inside their room and took Chuhua away from the maid. Both of them had been staying over since you left to China. He needed all the help he could get and they were nice enough to stay.

“You can take Chinho in the meantime” He spoke to the maid who did as told seeing Chinho underneath his blanket awoken by the sound of his sister crying and wasn`t going to sleep now. Kris headed over to the kitchen placing Chuhua in her stool warming up the milk. He knew she was hungry and what she liked as breakfast was warm milk.

The butler walked in the kitchen greeting Chuhua who smiled brightly when she saw him. He was her fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter