Embarrassed

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang - Sunset Glow

By the sound of your alarm ticking off your eyes flickered open. You had fallen into a deep slumber after talking to Kris the other day till late at night. He didn`t want to hang up before you fell asleep, and when he heard your light snore he decided it was about time he went to sleep too.

You did your daily routines and pulled out an outfit from your suitcase because you hadn`t had the time to unpack your stuff, all thanks to Kris. Just when the thought struck your mind you your heels and noticed the Angry Bird stuffed toy on the floor beside the bed. You grinned and walked over to it pressing its head hearing a; “Don`t study too much and take care” It froze you up for a moment. How could the angry bird know you were going to attend your very first class?

You decided to laugh it off and changed your clothes, freshened up heading for the very first class. Once again you hadn`t bought anything for breakfast so you just needed to wait till the class was over. According to the plan you received on your phone, the first class was only for an hour or so. So you wouldn`t be starving to death if you skipped breakfast for now.

When you were at the ground floor you went straight to the school which was right next to the campus. You noticed some of the students that took the same flight with you to China, and you tried interacting by smiling to them, but they didn`t seem that interested so you backed away.

You were standing outside of the classroom peeking in, seeing a rather young man who was also handsome standing at the podium greeting every student entering the class. You cleared your throat and followed soon after and your eyes met briefly and he immediately bowed and you did the same. His lips didn`t seem to curve into a smile though, he didn`t seem like a cheery person from the first impression you got from him.

Once all of the students had found t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter