Continue

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4men - Baby Baby

A couple of hours had passed since the kids had awoken and they were now eating their last meal before going straight to bed again. While sitting beside the dining table Kris was feeding Chinho while you fed Chuhua. Both of you sat on either side of the table minding your own business. Neither of you had taken your discussion any further and Kris was still hesitating whether or not to do so.

When the kids had eaten you washed Chuhua and handed her to Kris. “Get her in bed while I take care of Chinho” He nodded his head in agreement and did as he was told. As soon as Chinho was all fresh and ready for bed you stopped your tracks by the doorframe hearing Kris’ low yet soothing voice. He was singing the lullaby you would sing for the kids so Chuhua could fall asleep. A smile sneaked on your lips while you tilted slightly forward to get a glimpse of Kris.

There he was on the rocking chair with Chuhua in his arms who had practically fallen asleep. She just needed a little more rocking so she would be in her deep slumber. “Appa” Chinho called and you were a bit startled as Kris stopped singing and rocking at once.

“Oh, when did you arrive?” His eyes became round but soon he smiled realizing how Chinho had started recognizing his father.

“Say omma” You tried and he wrinkled his nose showing off his front teeth and you giggled at how cute he looked. Kris placed Chuhua inside her cradle and headed over to you.

“You go to bed and I`ll take care of him” You blinked as Chinho was snatched out of your hold.

“But-“

“Just go” He spoke with his low gentle voice and you gave in. The door closed behind you as you went straight to the master bedroom and plopped your body on the bed. Just as you were about to close your eyes and go to sleep you realized you hadn`t changed your clothes. With a long unsatisfied sigh you pulled your body up and looked through Kris’ clothes being pleased with one of his tees that reached to your mid-thigh.

While snuggling underneath the comforter you heard footsteps heading over to the room. You lifted your head up seeing Kris by the foot side taking off his shirt and pants getting underneath the comforter with his boxers only. Without saying a word he sneaked his arm around your waist and pulled you clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter