Tourists

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ra.D - A Certain Heart Fluttering

Kris got on the plane with a huge smile plastered on his face. He was finally going to see his wife even if it barely had been a week since you left, he was still ecstatic to finally have you in his arms, where you belonged.  At some point he believed he was actually torn in the middle choosing between his wife and kids. He couldn`t possibly take his kids with him, he had some serious business to take care of. But in second thoughts he couldn`t possibly leave them at home, which was why his kids were with him inside the plane all ready to take off so they could meet their mommy.

As they were nearing their destination Kris was getting more and more impatient as well. He just wanted the plane to touch down so he could grab his belongings and go straight to your dorm. When the plane finally landed he found his belongings having his kids inside the twin stroller he had brought with him.

He was at the airport waiting for his driver to arrive so he would get picked up. He couldn`t possibly take care of the stroller, the twins and on top of that the belongings, there was just no way. While waiting Kris was looking around wearing his shades to block the sun and there he noticed a familiar figure standing on her toes looking over the several other people.

Kris snickered for a second only to look back at the girl that he had wanted to meet the whole day. He got on his feet and took his shades off about to holler, when a group of people blocked his view. He furrowed his brows understanding now what was really going on, it seemed like you were going to handle your very first group of tourists now that you were becoming a guide.

At the exact same time Kris’ driver arrived taking care of his belongings. “Sir” He spoke making Kris snap out of his thoughts and stop staring towards your direction. “The car is loaded with your stuff, the only thing remaining is the stroller” He pointed out.

“Just wait a minute” Kris replied back and didn`t care about your working hours, or whatever you were doing he had to meet you and that now. He held onto the handles of the stroller and strode towards you pushing through the crowd of tourists making them rather horrified, and your reaction was no different.

“MY BABIES?!” You shouted out loud being taken aback seeing your husband and kids appear out of nowhere to greet you. Kris frowned seeing how you reacted to your kids presence, but didn`t care looking his way once. He cleared his throat making you look up from the stroller and give him a sheepish smile. “Hello” You grinned and went back to your kids. Chinho was really happy to see you considering him being mama`s boy, Chuhua wasn`t that much. But she was still overjoyed.

Kris frowned not liking the lack of response he received from you. You finally snapped back to reality now realizing you actually had a group of people you were supposed to take care of. “Let`s meet up after I am done, okay?” You hurriedly spoke panicking now and Kris blinked seeing you shooing him to the side and he did.

“I am sorry” You bowed deeply looking at the book that was given to you, so you could look at the places you could take them with you. “Uhm…I`ll take you with me to Oriental Pearl Tower it`s really beautiful” You grinned out of nervousness and they agreed right away not knowing if they would like the place or not. Kris rolled his eyes waved the dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter