So Far Yet So Close

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTOB - U & I

The moment you landed you grabbed your suitcase and bags, and looked around trying to spot some of your now classmates joining you on this trip. You couldn`t actually spot them, because you weren`t obligated to use uniforms which was why every person on this airport just blended in with each other.

But just as you turned around after grabbing your suitcases you noticed an older man holding a poster with the name of the school you were now going to attend, and you noticed several of others who was around your age, some older, surrounding him. You hurried over to the circle of people and squeezed through not wanting to feel left out.

While waiting for the rest you turned your phone on wanting to send a text message to Kris telling him that you had landed and would call him shortly, but it seemed like he was more eager than you were.

“I miss you already”

“The flight has been delayed. Just my luck”

“Hey! Haven`t you landed yet?”

“Call me quick when you land!”

“You better not ignore these messages, missy”

“Oh I noticed now that the flight landed 5 minutes ago. Just ignore my previous messages”

“By the way, call me when you see this message”

You rolled your eyes and stuffed the phone inside the pocket and decided to ignore his pleading messages and call when you had settled down in your dorm and had taken a breather. You were now going back to your old college years, only this time you were really going to get a taste of college life. You were going to live at a dorm, at a campus just like any other college student and you were looking forward to it.

When it seemed like everyone had gathered the man decided to speak up. “Hello and welcome to China. I and the other three will be your personal drivers during these 3 months. For the moment your guide had some urgent business to take care of and decided to give you today to rest. As for now we were ordered to take you to campus” They bowed, and you slid inside the car with a couple of other students who didn`t seem too enthusiastic to get to know new people.

Your phone vibrated and you pulled it out giving it a stare. “I know you`re in China now. CALL ME!” You had to force back a smile because he was acting ridiculous, but at the same time you believed he was really cute.

When you made it to campus you were amazed by the place. Green was seen everywhere, the grass, tall trees and a special garden just for the students. The building you were going to live in from now on wasn`t that tall it was rather wide and was a see through building made by glass. It covered up the whole area and several paths were made towards the different entrances. The best part; it was placed right beside the school. You liked this place already you couldn`t wait to step inside the building and see your dorm.

After talking to the receptionist and grabbing your dorm key you ran to the elevator taking it to your floor which was the second and tried finding room number; 206, which would be the sixth room on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter