Shanghai World Financial Center

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B1A4 - Hey Girl

“Wait outside and I`ll be there in a minute” Aaron spoke with his back towards the class wiping off the chalk from the blackboard. He had planned to take his students to the main places in Shanghai the tourists would love to see.

While the students were walking out of the classroom one by one you were still sitting on your seat staring at Aaron. With a pout you built your courage to walk up to him and ask for your phone kindly. He told you he was going to give it back after class, and that was now.

You stood by his side and cleared your throat awkwardly making him stop his hand movements and give you a queer look. “Hmm…my phone?” You smiled sheepishly holding your palm out. His eyes rounded for a swift second. He turned his head and snickered only to stuff his hand inside his pocket and pull out your phone.

Just as you were reaching out for it to grab it he pulled it back leaving your baffled. You met eyes with him and he gave you a stern look. “This shouldn`t repeat itself” You nodded eagerly and he handed you, your phone.

“I am so sorry. I promise it won`t happen again” You apologized quickly walking out of the classroom with the rest. Aaron gave your back a stare only to shake his head with an amused smile on his lips.

It didn`t take long and Aaron was outside with the students getting inside his private car heading over to Shanghai World Financial Center to show you one of the most famous places in the city. The students followed with the drivers rented by the school and it didn`t take long before the students faces plastered themselves on the car windows staring at the shiny, glass-made building standing tall and proud. You huddled up in front of the building listening to what Aaron had to say about the place.

“Shanghai World Financial Center is the building seen behind you” He motioned to it and all of you turned around giving it a stare while listening to your teacher`s words. “It has an excellent overview of the city and it takes about 1 minute from the first floor to the 95 th floor by elevator” You gulped staring the building from the bottom to the top.

Your shaky hand raised itself and Aaron couldn`t continue his speech and cocked his brow. “Yes?”

“Are we supp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter