Incheon Children`s Museum

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4men - Lovesickness

The weekend had arrived and Kris suggested taking you out on a date before you were leaving the next week. He wasn`t pleased with you leaving especially without him and he was also thinking about the kids, but you had told him not to worry.

You straightened out your hair while the maid helped out making the kids ready. Since Kris sent you a message in the last minute telling you to get ready you couldn`t dress the kids. You looked for something comfortable to wear since the kids were coming along which only meant that he was taking you somewhere appropriate for kids.

It seemed like Kris wanted to spend as much time with you and the kids as a family before you left. He made it seem like you were going away for a long period of time or forever, when you were only going away for 3 months.

You shook your head at the silly thought but felt the warmness spread throughout your body thinking he would miss you so much during those months. It only made you feel so loved.

Once you were finished changing your clothes you headed to the living room seeing the kids all ready and you couldn`t help but let out a laugh. You had taken out the clothes your kids were going to wear, you just didn`t have the time to dress them, but they were looking super cute in their animated clothes. Chuhua wearing a Hello Kitty suit and Chinho a Batman one. 

The honk coming from outside of the house made you stop laughing and you carried Chinho in your arms and the butler helped out with the bag you were taking with you as the maid took Chuhua. You brought the kids outside and noticed Kris being busy looking at his phone. He didn`t even notice you getting out of the house with the kids.

But the moment the maid opened the backdoor and placed Chuhua in the infant seat Kris snapped his head back and grinned big time seeing her looking adorable in her pink outfit and his smile grew when his eyes landed on Chinho. “Yeah! Batman!” He cheered seeing his son being a real superhero.

You took the bag from the butler thanking him for helping you and got inside the car driving to the place Kris had planned to take you with him. You took once glance at him only to furrow your brows. “Did you wear that to work?” He was so laid back usually he would always wear his suit and tie.

“No, I brought extra clothes with me” You wrinkled your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter