Cheater

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2Yoon - Black Swan

You had finally made it to your class and Aaron was talking about how the class had managed their first group of tourists. “I have to say, you did great!” He nodded his head impressed. “From the feedback I received I am pretty fascinated you did this well” He tore his eyes away from the piece of paper that had the feedback written on and looked over at the class again. “If you continue working like this you`ll become excellent guides” He clasped his hands together and for the first time you had seen him smile.

“Well, that was all for today. Since you had so much to do yesterday I wanted to congratulate you for the results and tell you, you have the rest of the day off” The class packed their belongings swiftly so they could rush outside and see China from a whole new perspective instead of going to the places Aaron showed them. “But Eunae, you have to stay” You furrowed your brows looking over at him seeing him walking back to his desk pulling out a piece of paper he had hidden away.

Once the other students walked out of the classroom you tilted your head to the side seeing his eyes filled with fire except for the happy glow it had a few seconds ago. He walked over to the door and closed it turning his attention over to you again. His hand held onto a paper tightly as he snickered. “I was expecting this from you, but I am pretty surprised you went through with it”

You furrowed your brows not understanding what he meant. “Do what?”

“Here, let me phrase it for you” He cleared his throat and read the feedback you had received.

“The tour around the city was remarkable. We visited the City God Temple and the Yuyuan Garden which was our all-time favorite. The guide knew about the places, and he had so much information about the places we visited. We were able to see the places with our own two eyes and at the same time attend a history class. It was truly a good experience”

He steered his eyes away from the paper and looked back at you. “I was trying to figure out if this feedback had been mixed up with someone else`s, because the last time I checked you were a girl. So I tried finding out who this ‘he’ was” You gulped realizing now why he became so pissed.

“Wait, I can explain-“

“There is nothing to explain. You tried cheating didn`t you?” he scoffed looking away. “Did you really think I am that dumb? Didn`t you believe I would find out?” His voice was low but filled with strictness and disappointment. You jolted up from your chair about to defend yourself, but Aaron shot his palm out telling you to stop talking. “I am so tired of you and your childish ways. You`re late for classes, you can barely write Chinese, you can`t speak the language, you`re afraid of heights and now your cheating on your very first test?! Seriously?!” His voice went up a notch and you stiffened at your spot.

When he mentioned your weaknesses like that it only made you realize being a guide maybe wasn`t your thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter