Overseas

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung - Her Over Flowers

As soon as the guys left it didn`t take long before Kris came home from work and he was excited to see his wife with one of the baby`s in your lap. Kris tiptoed over to you two and furrowed his brows seeing Chuhua sleeping in your arms.

You looked up seeing Kris towering you making you jump and yelp lowly afraid Chuhua would wake up. “Yah!” You spoke harshly but lowly making him flinch. “Don`t sneak up on me like that” His eyes lingered on Chuhua`s sleeping figure, one of her arms tucked tightly underneath your arm and her head resting against your chest.

“Where is Chinho?” He furrowed his brows before leaning down and leaving a kiss on her cheeks.

“He`s asleep. I am taking her to the bedroom too” You whispered getting up from your spot walking up the stairs having Kris right behind you. His steps were heard soft against the stairs and usually his steps were the loudest in the house, but you were thankful he was being considerate for the kids.

When you strode inside the kids room you didn`t know Kris was going to follow. You believed he would go straight to the bathroom taking his shower. You placed Chuhua inside her pink cradle and while you were tucking her in you turned around giving Kris a queer look seeing him bending over at Chinho`s cradle his long index finger tracing out his lips. The moment he straightened himself he turned to look at you and gave you a sheepish smile. “I just had to”

You shook your head and patted Chuhua`s head seeing her lips parting because of the deep sleep she was in, and Kris just had to pinch her cheek lightly and then get pushed by you out of bedroom. You knew how possessive he could get with the kids, he could stay there the whole day for that matter, he wouldn`t bother at all.

He frowned at your back while you were closing the door slowly and when you turned around to look at him he continued frowning. Sometimes you believed you weren`t handling two, but three kids, considering him the oldest. “Seriously, hubby you know you can`t be in there. Remember what happened the last time?” Kris’ straight posture soon slouched and you knew he remembered.

The last time Kris was inside the kids room while they were sleeping during the time when he was allowed to do so, he took pictures of them sleeping, kissing their cheeks and sometimes took them out of the cradle so they could sleep on his lap, and because of that they hadn`t been getting their sleep which was important.

“I know” He mumbled still disagreeing. “But I won`t do those stuff, I already promised-“ You held your index finger in the air as a protest and turned it over to the bathroom door.

“Go and take your shower we need to have a talk afterwards” His brows furrowed.

“About what?”

“Go and shower first” You waved him away and he took a couple of steps away from you but soon his heels left a smooch on your cheek leaving you baffled and then ran towards the bathroom closing the door shut. Your hand shoot up to your crimson cheek wondering how your all so serious husband would turn into a dork sometimes.

You were waiting patiently inside the room you shared with Kris just wanting to share the news about going back to school, or that you were considering going back to school. You just hoped the reaction would be positi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter