Oriental Pearl Tower

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco ft. Crush - Hold Me Tight

You were outside of campus waiting for your teacher`s arrival and he finally came. “Sorry, for taking so long. I was showing someone around” He reasoned. “But now that everyone is gathered let`s head to our location” He pressed his lips together and nodded. You rarely saw him smile, matter in fact you never saw him smile and it was getting to you. It was plain annoying seeing a man being so cold.

After a short ride you finally arrived to the location only to gasp at the stunning sight. A tower was placed right in front of your face, but it wasn`t just any tower. It was the Oriental Pearl Tower which was striking during the night. It would turn into a disco ball filled with all kinds of colors brightening up the dark streets in Shanghai. You had heard of this place before and even seen pictures, but seeing it up close was way better.

“Here we are, in front of the Oriental Pearl Tower. It`s surrounded by the Yangpu bridge in the northeast and Nanpu bridge in the southwest. That one factor that makes this tower stand out from the rest is its design which makes this the most attractive place here in Shanghai. There are three large spheres that serve as observation decks, and the tower also have a restaurant inside” Your mouth went agape thinking who would eat at a place like this; you`re busier thinking about your life than actually eating.

“Let`s go” Your eyes rounded and your head snapped towards Aaron who motioned everyone to walk towards the tower.

“Wait” You hollered making everyone halt and Aaron looked at you. “We`re going up there?” You looked at the tower with fear in your eyes and he nodded his head with his cocked brow.

“I think I`ll pass” You backed out quickly and he looked away his tongue sliding over his bottom lip to keep himself calm.

“You go up ahead. I`ll be there in a minute” He spoke to the rest of the students and they shrugged doing as they were told.

Aaron took firm steps towards you his eyes narrowing. You only blinked seeing him rather furious. “How can you possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter