Baby`s Cry

Marriage and Kids (Sequel To: Married, Because of Business Matters and Marriage or Love?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Seung Woo - Hello

“Chuhua” You cooed lowly seeing her playing in her small tub which you were bathing her in. She was the total opposite of Chinho, he never liked being in the water as for Chuhua she couldn`t stop smiling. She was splashing with her hands in the water small giggles leaving her lips making your heart flutter looking at your and your husband`s creation. It was like a dream come true and here they were the two of them.

You had already soaped your little baby but you decided to leave her be so she could play in the tub for a while, but her time was up, Chinho`s turn was next. “Let`s get you dry” You grabbed the pink baby towel with a flower as her hood and placed it on her head only to wrap the rest of the towel around her small body. You noticed Chuhua pouting as if to warning you that she was about to cry, but before she could you grabbed the duck she was playing with earlier and squeezed it leaving a quack sound which made her happy again. You smiled at her sweetness and rubbed your nose against her cheek holding her tightly against your chest.

While holding onto your daughter you walked inside the babies’ room seeing Kris jumping making Chinho, who was standing in his cradle jumping alongside with his father. You couldn`t help but laugh receiving both your son`s and Kris` attention. “Woah! Chinho, omma is here!” Kris shouted out in ecstasy, making Chinho release his grip on the bars and fall on his as he clapped. Your eyes rounded for a second thinking he would fall backwards and hit his head, but you sighed in relief when he didn`t.

“Who do we have here?” Kris strode over to you pressing his hands on his knees so he could bend to Chuhua`s level as you were holding her in your arms. “Princess, would you like to get pampered by the king?” You gazed at your wonderful husband who had been nothing but supportive in the past year. “The queen might have given you a bath but the king will dress you in nice dresses and put on cute headbands to make you sweet” He winked making you narrow your eyes on him. “Just for the record, I am only playing” He told you making you roll your eyes at his way of going in this role acting as if you were a real royal family.

You handed him Chuhua and headed over to Chinho only to feel him grab your wrist so you could turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter