Awake

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Kira/Kirikaze Li POV

Ughh...what happen...running...falling...two...two men!?!?

She jerked upright from where she was lying. 

Amber Liu POV

Amber Liu did not know why she had been asked to keep an eye on this girl. She had just been practicing some tumbling tricks in the Midnight Dorm common room. Sungjong and L had just strolled into the room. She had narrowly missed hitting L in the head with her leg. He could have the foresight not to walk straight into someone doing a cartwheel. 

Why did Infinite have to be so infuriating ...well it wasn't to bad.

The girl that Sungjong laid on one of the couches was someone they found on the streets apparently and her names was Kirikaze Li. Interesting name. So now she was given the job to watch Kirikaze. Suddenly, Kirirkaze jerk straight up like if she had seen a ghost.

No One POV

Kirkaze and Amber just stared at each other for a second. The next thing Amber knew was that the Kirikaze jumped at her pinning Amber to the ground. Kirikaze was still weak from lack of food and sleep and Amber noticed that immediately. Amber soon had Kirikaze pinned under her as Kirikaze weakly thrashed trying to get loose.She stopped after a minute and gave up. Amber slowly released Kirikaze when she had stopped thrashing and leaned against one of the couchs. Then voices could be heard coming from one of the hallways leading to the common room.

"N hyung can you ever be quiet for more than a minute?" A rather shrill voice rang out," ouch! That hurts!" Complained the same voice. 

The person belonging to that voice and his two companions entered the common room.

"Oh, hello Amber. Who is this," asked one of the companions.

Then Kirikaze quickly stood up and weakly stumbled over to the companion who had not spoken yet. She scrambled to hide behind him. The others looked surprised at what Kirikaze had done.

Kira/Kirikaze Li POV

She did not know why but the man who had not spoken yet gave of a feel of being safe. So she decided to be next to him.

The girl who she attacked earlier asked Kirikaze a question, "Why did you hide behind Leo?"

Leo? Oh, she meaning the man I hide behind...so is name is Leo.

"Because he felt safe," was Kirikaze reply.

"How ' bout we sit down and get to know each other," said the other girl.

Kirikaze nodded.

No One POV

The five of them sat down in a sort of messy circle. Kirikaze was still wary of everyone except the man they called Leo. 

Amber sighed, "My name is Amber Liu. The one who was complaining earlier was Han Sanghyuk or Hyuk as he prefers to be called. The one you hid behind was Jung Taekwoon or aka."

"Leo," Kirikaze said.

"Yes," Amber said with a touch of surprise, "the one who said hello earlier is Cha Hakyeon or N. What is your name?"

"Kirikaze Li or Kira for short. Age: 14. Um...where am I and sorry for attacking you earlier."

"Apology accepted."

"Your in 'Pack' headquarters," chatter N cheerfully, " 'Pack' is a special force that has a very usually system of organization!"

Kirikaze edged slightly away from N slightly scared of his cheerful nature, " 'Pack'?"

Hyuk answered, " 'Pack' is a special force as N hyung said. We are divided by three different levels. First there is the general classification which is what ever that particular worker specializes in. Like for Amber she is one of the field team. Each group in this classification is called  by a color. Then there are the department classification. This goes slightly deeper than the general classification. For example..."

"Lay or Zhang Yixing, the medic who checked you. In general classification he would be in Crimson Red which is the name of the medical field people. Then he is placed into Humming Bird Department. All of the departments at this level is named after animal. This is the reason we are called "Pack". The final level is when we are placed into teams or squads and given a name. This group contains a mix of people from different departments and are usually who do more work together. Squads usually lived together too," said Las he walked up behind Kirikaze, "Hello, I see you have woken up."

Kirikaze looked up surprised, " You're one of those who I saw before. Where the other one and who are you?"

L/Kim Myungsoo POV

He sighed, the girl had forgotten already.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo or L as I prefer to be called. I am in Forest Green which is the forensic classification. I specialize in electronics which is Fox Department thought I tend to be a field agent when I am not needed in the lab. I am apart of the team called Infinite. Lee Sungjong, who is the man you were asking about, is another member of Infinite.He is currently eating. We were the ones the ones who found you and brought you here to headquarters. "

Suddenly, L received a call. he picked it up. Slowly his forehead started to wrinkle with worry. He nodded and ended the call, "big news, there are several new cases dealing with some kidnappings and murders. There is an usual high amount so we are being called in to help. Some of the cases had something to do with a black and white lily." 

L noticed Kirikaze stiffen slightly but thought nothing of it.

Sungjong came running into the room panting, " hurry up there is more you guys need to hear."

(Thank you for subs already. I hope you enjoy this next chapter! Please comment and give ideas!

-Alex✴