Boy, Life

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Mark Tuan POV

"Oh," Hyunseung gave a surprised look.

The group of now four people approached the door. At this point most of the caution they had about making too much noise previously was thrown out to the wind. The noise they had produced already was loud enough to wake the dead or that was at least what Mark and D.O thought. Kirikaze thought otherwise.  Hyunseung did not care and his hand was on Kirikaze shoulder for support. 

"Who first,"Kirkaze asked.

Everyone looked at Mark. He sighed. 

Of course me.

This was when Hyunseung and D.O could use the power of being more senior on him and Kirikaze the fact that she was a girl to his or her advantage. He carefully wrapped his hand around the knob. He twisted it. Strangely, it was unlocked and opened with the slightest turn. All of them raised their eyebrows  with the same question.

To easy

The door was eased open and the four peered into the hallway that the doorway opened to. Compare to the white room they were standing in the hallway was much darker. Even so this hall had a similar pattern of being uniformed in color.  This hallway was green. Everything in it was green from the mysterious doors on the sides to the painting on the walls. Also the light was not white but a light green color.  The floor was coveredwith a fluffy green carpet. Mark gave a questioning glance at Hyunsueng. 

"Ah, You first. D.O last," stated Hyunseung. 

Mark walked carefully with Kirikaze holding Hyunseung's hand to steady him and D.O following him. They pasted many dark green doors each with a light green sign. Mark glanced at some of them as they past. They were strangely labeled. Such as Pencil, Love, and Magic.They froze as the sound of a knob turning. A door opened.

No, not the one closest to us.

 Mark sighed slightly in relief when a door four doors down opened instead of the one closest them.

No One POV

A teenage boy stepped out in a somewhat military fashion. The boy was very pale but was wearing a sort of military jumpsuit and had black hair that laid flat. The boy stepped out of from the door and did a 90 degree turn to face the same direction as the four were going. The boy apparently did to see the group as he marched away quickly down the green hallway. Soon they could not see him. Then a hand covered in white reached out and shut the door with a click. They walked on in the same direction as the boy left. They past by the door the boy had come from. There was another strange label on the door, Life. 

Finally got the third chapter I promised. Thanks for reading, Challange: Who is the boy in this chapter?

-Ryuu