Testing

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

Kirikaze Li POV

She woke with a start. A narrow beam of light shone through a narrow gap between the two heavy curtains of the room.  She laid on a queen-sized bed with the dark blue coverlets over her. A single knock sounded from the front door. She sat there for a set before another knock returned her back into reality. 

"Kirikaze?" Mark voiced reached her from the entrance, "I have something for you?"

"Just a minute."

Kirikaze ran her hand through her hair as she entered the living room and opened the door. Mark stood there with a small pile of clothes in his hands.

"Er..." Mark stood there for a while then remembered what he came for, "Here is some clothes...They're BamBam's cause we thought that they would fit you best. I asked Apink subanim for the more girly stuff..."

Kirikaze​ nodded understanding the face that Mark was quite embrassed. She took the pile and Mark disappeared back into his dorm. She could hear a twitter of voices just before the door slammed shut. She laughed to herself. 

Wow...boys...I am at least two years younger than BamBam...still boys are the same as they grow older...haha

Kirikaze though about the past boys she had meet. There as a sudden buzzing came from her wrist. She had forgotten about the watch she was  given. Kirikaze brought up a message from  Mark: 

Leo hyung wanted me to double check that you received the noticed to meet at 10 downstairs... -Mark
Got it - Kirikaze 
Oh and there is food in the frigde. - Mark
K -Kirikaze 

She looked at the clock sitting on top of the TV.  It was an 30 minutes into 9. Kirikaze rushed through a simple version of a morning routine. She surprisingly found everything she needed except for clothes, which had been given to her. They were slightly big for her but they fit well enough. The pants were slightly long but she folded them up. She left her old clothes in a folded pile on top of the remade bed. She quickly rummanded though the fridge and created a breakfast out of the fruits and yogurt she found. 

Leo/Jung Taekwoon POV

He sat waiting for everyone to arrive. He was in the common room of the Ruki Dorm. It was empty compared to other Dorms due to the Ruki constant training. One by one they arrived. Mark, followed by Kirikaze. Minwoo was last to arrive. which was to be expected since he lived the farthest away. Leo handed a file to everyone as they arrived. 

"This is more of the details on what is happening in our group. Number 4 sent it to me last night," Leo said.

Daehyun flipped thought the file, "Looks like Hyunseung and I are arriving last."

"So... Mark hyung and Kirikaze are siblings. Leo hyung is the cousin and guardian.  Daehyun hyung and Hyunseung sumbanim are friends of Leo's and I am friend who has been living with them for years," Minwoo noted and looked up, "and Leo hyung  also is my legal guardian. "

" Makes sense," Mark. shrugged

"We are moving in today," Leo responded, "Have you packed? The house is already furished."

"I'm done, hyung," Miwoo nodded.

Mark nodded as well. 

Leo noted that Kirikaze didn't respond, "Kirikaze, later some of the others will take you to get what you need..."He tossed each of them a key for the house, "just in case. Your watches should be able to open the door...we are leaving at 4." 

He left and Daehyun and Hyunseung followed him leaving Minwoo, Mark and Kirikaze behind.

No One POV

Kirikaze was the first one to speak after they left, "So what do we do now, Minwoo and Mark 哥哥."

Mark started at her use of Chinese, "huh? You know Mandarin?" 

"A little."

"I guess we should take you to the close combat gym," Minwoo suggested, I received a message from Number 4 to train there."

"Kay."

The three of them walked in silence as they  found their way to the gym. There wasn't much to talk about between them. They arrived to the sounds of Amber wrestling another unknown person. 

"Hello!" Mark called.

The two stopped and greeted them. The other wresting Amber was Choi Minho from SHINee. Then they returned to their business. The three of them found an empty room that was padded on all sides. The three of them then sat on the floor without their shoes waiting for someone. Number 4 had told them that a member of a group called MBLAQ would be coming. After a minute or so a tall, man with blackish hair entered. The other bowed toward him.

"Call me Lee Joon," was the introduction Lee Joon made and he did not elaborate further," Why don't we have Kirikaze attack Mark with all she got. Mark only defense as first no attacking."

Kirikaze was slightly bewildered by Lee Joon introduction but she listened to him anyway.

Mark Tuan POV

The next thing he knew after the instructions were relayed Kirikaze ran straight into him without any hesitation disregarding the height and wight different between them. She knocked him to the ground. Mark nearly missed a punch from her left hand as she moved to strike him on the floor. He barely twisted away as it slammed into the ground where he laid before.She was faster than he had thought. Mark then decided it was safe to retaliate. He locked arms with her trying to use his legs to knock her down. She blinked at him once and let him fall on top of her. Kirikaze then wriggled out under him and tried getting Mark into some sort of modified hold. 

Kirikaze has speed more than power and uses what ever she has or is able to do...

Mark escaped before she could get a firm grip. Kirikaze hissed at him like a cat. Her eyes narrowed slightly. She ran at him and suddenly jumped and hooked her arm around Mark neck dragging him down. He gasped for air when his hit the mat on the floor. Mark grabbed Kirikaze arm and suddenly twisted it behind her back in what usually was a very painful position for an arm for most people. Kirikaze did not make a sound but rather twisted so fast that Mark had to let go. She aimed another punch at Mark but nearly hit Lee Joon as Mark dodged it. Minwoo and Lee Joon retreated to the door way after that. For the next ten minutes it was a fight that resembled a cat and mouse. Kirikaze would attack and Mark who retaliate. Mark would attack and Kirikaze would counter it. 

"Stop," commanded Lee Joon.

Both froze in mid move. Both of them were covered in a couple of colorful bruises but nothing else. They had moved to fast for each other to really land a proper blow. Clapping can from some other spectators who had gathered at the doorway. It was quiet a number. No else then 6 people had come to watch. 

Number 4 emerged from the crowd, "I do believe that is enough for today. I think both of you need to fix those bruises...good job."

He left and the rest of the crowd drifted away. 

"You don't need to take any more class," Lee Joon gave a rather strange grin, "this was a test to see how much you knew. You know enough to live for now. the rest can be taught more slowly. Better go clean up." He looked at his watch, "almost time to eat as well. Move it." 

I seriously have no idea of what i just wrote. Fyi, I have no experience writing fight scences. I am trying my best to produce the best stories posssible. I am curious...would you like longer chapters?? That would me they will be released more slowly though. Already what I am writing can be considered half a chapter. Dunno tell me what you thing. Give ideas for the story...maybe I will be will to accept story requests...well just message me and see what happens...

- Yamamoto