Boy Again

One...Two...Three...Four...will it end? (Incomplete)

D.O/Do Kyungsoo POV

They were walking lined up. He followed Mark, who followed Kirikaze, who then followed Hyunseung. Hyunseung treaded carefully down the hall trying to avoid running into the the dark-haired boy from before. If they did, who knows what the boy would do. They followed and followed and followed. Kyungsoo slowly began to noticed a change as they moved farther and farther down the green hall. All the green in the wall started to become more and more yellow. Soon the wall were not green anymore but a pale yellow green. Kyungsoo grabbed Mark's forearm when he noticed a change on the floor.

"Stop."

Mark stopped dead with Kyungsoo's touch and grabbed Kirikaze. Kirikaze tried to stop Hyunseung but he did not notice and she literally hug Hyunseung and pull him back to stop him walking onto the yellow floor. Hyunseung's foot was just about the step off the green carpet and onto the bright yellow tile floor. Kyungsoo had noticed that the wall color had gradually changed but the floor changed to yellow and the light turned to white suddenly. 

Mark Tuan POV

The change was so sudden Mark did not know what to expect. He watched in silence as Kyungsoo looked carefully at where the color had changed. Based on the color changes so far the different color could mean something quiet different. The hallway was different as well not just because it was a different color. It was twice the size of the hallway they were standing in and it resembled more of a hallway that you would find in a old apartment building. The green hall gradually opened up to the yellow hall. There were lines all over the walls but a closer look revealed that it was a pattern somewhat like a wall paper type of patten. Mark looked at Kyungsoo for confirmation to continue on. Kyungsoo nodded and this time He took the lead. Kirikaze followed Mark her eyes darting everywhere analyzing everything almost like she was trying to remember something. 

"Do you recognize anything?" Mark asked her, curious about they way she was acting.

Kirikaze shook her head, "Not really, just the feeling I been here or saw this hallway before. Like deja vu. It is just so strange."

Mark nodded contemplating what she had said. Along the way Mark and the others started to notice that there were fewer doors than before and there were no signs. That was the strangest thing, the lack of signs. They had past at least thirty to forty different doors each with their own unique sign but now there was nothing on these new doors. They were all plain, normal doors.

No One POV

They all froze again when they saw and heard a door opening in the now yellow hall. This was only the second door they had heard the entire time. A boy peeked out from the door. It was the boy they had seen earlier in the military jumpsuit but he looked different. This time he was dressed in something more similar to a school uniform. His black hair was mussed up and the color had returned to his face. His head darted around for a second searching for danger. He looked at them then motion to the group to hurry. They all hesitated for a second unsure about trusting this boy. The boy gave a half frustrated half panicked sigh. 

"Just come and hurry up," the boy shouted/whispered.

Kirikaze shrugged and grabbed Kyungsoo and dragged him with her. She headed to the boy. The other two just followed after another moments worth of though.

"Just follow and keep up," was the only things the boy said. 

Then he took off at a half run half walk down the hallway which the door opened to. This hallway was a mix of colors and looked exactly like a school hallway. Complete with classroom signs and other such things. The four matched the boy's pace as it slowly increased after each turn. They took about three left turns and four right until they were at a dead run. They kept this pace with out stopping for four more turns. Then they stopped in front of a dead end hallway. The other four gave each other questioning looks until the boy pressed some button and a opening in the wall, about 1.5m by 1.5m, slid opened. The boy motion again for them to follow and ducked into the dark tunnel. Everyone had to crawl for the first ten or so feet until the boy hit another button in the tunnel and the opening closed quietly behind. The ceiling then moved up to about 2 meters and decently bright lights came on. They were able to walk the rest of the way down the tunnel until they reached a actual door. The boy opened a panel in the wall next to the door and punched in a four digit number as well as press his watch against it when it required it. It beeped twice and the door clicked. The boy grabbed the knob and twisted it open. 

Another Chapter Yaya! Thanks new subs and sub if you like...do you have any good ideas? suggest them in the comments. This is the same boy as before. Challenge: Who is this boy(Or who do you think) If you have answer to the first one don't bother with this one. Hoping to post more chapters soon and maybe a bonus chapter for this month. 

~Ryuu :)